Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant

Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant

Honoring All Types of Love & All Belief Systems...

Round Rock, TX 78664 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Chr...
About Us

Vikki@ReverendVikki.com

512.552.4951

Hello! And congratulations on finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. My name is Reverend Vikki, and I am a non-denominational Wedding Officiant based in Austin, Texas. For the last four years, I have created completely personalized weddings, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies for awesome couples from all over the country, choosing to *marry in the Central Texas area. Every ceremony is designed to tell the unique love story of one specific couple, and can include almost any element the couple might like. Couple that flexibility with my commitment to respect your unique perspective on love and marriage, and you’ll understand why I can guarantee that just like the couples I marry, no two ceremonies are exactly alike.

Whether you consider yourselves traditional or non-traditional; whether your personalities are quiet and reserved, or you've "never met a stranger;" whether you are religious, spiritual or none of the above. Your wedding ceremony should be an exact reflection of YOU - both as a couple and as individuals. From romantic and traditional to fun and unique, tell me the tone you want to set for your wedding day, and we’ll work together to create your perfect ceremony.

A handful of close friends and family, a lavish formal affair, or a quiet, private moment between the two of you… No matter the size of your guest list or the type of venue you choose, you will be treated with a kind, warm, professional attitude, designed to put you at ease. Every couple deserves a beautiful, memorable wedding ceremony, and I am commited to helping you have that experience. But don't take my word for it! Just read some of my reviews, and let my couples tell you!

No matter if your wedding or commitment ceremony is big or small, indoor or outdoor, in a big, gorgeous venue, or a small, gorgeous nature spot, you can include special touches to make the ceremony your own. Include a hand fasting, a sand ceremony, a ring warming, jumping the broom, a wine box, calling the directions, lighting the unity candle, or any other cultural addition. Take a look at some of the different types of ceremonies I've officiated in the past, and then contact me to discuss creating your own perfect day!

*To be legally married in Texas, you must obtain your marriage license from a Texas county clerk's office a minimum of three days, and a maximum of thirty days, before the date you wish to be married. Shortened waiting periods may be available for military persons about to deploy. Check with your county clerk for specific details.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Vikki is an absolute pleasure to work with... She's warm, intuitive, and professional! Her presence is positive, compassionate, and commanding: her voice carries a perfect tone, her demeanor is comforting. I can't say enough complimentary things about Vikki. She made my wife and I absolutely comfortable, and confident about our ceremony/wedding, which happens to be the most important day of our relationship. Her orchestrated ceremony for us was utterly beautiful, and I cannot even express the sheer joy that having her officiate our ceremony brought my wife and I... We love Vikki, and hold her in the highest regard as a professional and person!!

Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting us to stay and enjoy your reception!! You two are such a wonderful and dynamic couple, and it was truly my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. My very warmest wishes to you both, for a long and happy life together! :)

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Officiant
Profile Picture
Erik
1 Review
Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant from the Austin, TX area. We service weddings througout the local area, including Austin, Round Rock, Houston, Georgetown, Bastrop, Buda, San Antonio, and San Marcos. Contact Rev. Vikki for information about performing weddings in other locations. Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Central Texas wedding industry for five years. We specialize in creating completely personalized, one-of-a-kind wedding and commitment ceremonies, designed to reflect your unique personality. Like the incredible couples I marry, no two wedding are exactly alike
512-552-4951
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment