Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Vikki officiated our 7/25/15 wedding at the Brodie Homestead in Austin, and it was such a pleasure to work with her! Throughout the entire process, Vikki was equal parts kind, professional, and empathetic, and I'm so glad we asked her to be present at both the rehearsal and ceremony. The metaphorical icing on the cake was the pair of booklets she customized for our statements, because I was not expecting the additional sentimental image which she put inside each front cover. When I opened it at the altar, that pleasant surprise helped solidify the moment and nearly brought me to tears. I'd renew our vows each year just to work with Vikki again and again!

Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Your wedding was so heart warming and lovely! I felt uplifted by the love that surrounded me, and by the devotion that the two of you have for each other. Couples like you are why I do what I do. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your love story!! :)

Services Used: Officiant
Round Rock, TX 78664

Honoring All Types of Love & All Belief Systems...

Hello! And congratulations on finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. My name is Reverend Vikki, and I am a non-denominational Wedding Officiant based in Austin, Texas. For the last four years, I have created completely personalized weddings, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies for awesome couples from all over the country, choosing to *marry in the Central Texas area. Every ceremony is designed to tell the unique love story of one specific couple, and can include almost any element the couple might like. Couple that flexibility with my commitment to respect your unique perspective on love and marriage, and you’ll understand why I can guarantee that just like the couples I marry, no two ceremonies are exactly alike.

Whether you consider yourselves traditional or non-traditional; whether your personalities are quiet and reserved, or you've "never met a stranger;" whether you are religious, spiritual or none of the above. Your wedding ceremony should be an exact reflection of YOU - both as a couple and as individuals. From romantic and traditional to fun and unique, tell me the tone you want to set for your wedding day, and we’ll work together to create your perfect ceremony.

A handful of close friends and family, a lavish formal affair, or a quiet, private moment between the two of you… No matter the size of your guest list or the type of venue you choose, you will be treated with a kind, warm, professional attitude, designed to put you at ease. Every couple deserves a beautiful, memorable wedding ceremony, and I am commited to helping you have that experience. But don't take my word for it! Just read some of my reviews, and let my couples tell you!

No matter if your wedding or commitment ceremony is big or small, indoor or outdoor, in a big, gorgeous venue, or a small, gorgeous nature spot, you can include special touches to make the ceremony your own. Include a hand fasting, a sand ceremony, a ring warming, jumping the broom, a wine box, calling the directions, lighting the unity candle, or any other cultural addition. Take a look at some of the different types of ceremonies I've officiated in the past, and then contact me to discuss creating your own perfect day!

*To be legally married in Texas, you must obtain your marriage license from a Texas county clerk's office a minimum of three days, and a maximum of thirty days, before the date you wish to be married. Shortened waiting periods may be available for military persons about to deploy. Check with your county clerk for specific details.

+/- read less
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2010
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant from the Austin, TX area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Austin, Round Rock, Houston, Georgetown, Bastrop, Buda, San Antonio, and San Marcos. Contact Rev. Vikki for information about performing weddings in other locations. Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Central Texas wedding industry for five years. We specialize in creating completely personalized, one-of-a-kind wedding and commitment ceremonies, designed to reflect your unique personality. Like the incredible couples I marry, no two wedding are exactly alike