Rev. Rob Howard, Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev. Rob was our shining light of hope!
Our wedding was rushed due to the health of my now father in law.
A year ago he was in a coma, and we prepared for the worst. He came out weak and frail and we were unsure how much longer he would last. We threw a wedding together in less then a year, and 2 months before the wedding our officiant backed out, due to a family illness.
We contacted Rev Rob and he agreed to do the service, in Moorhead, MN.
From the first contact we had, I knew he was perfect. The ceremony made me cry the day I read it, and again when I said my vows at the ceremony. It was like he wrote it just for us, even though we had never met him!
I am SOOOOOOO pleased with how Rev Rob handled the whole situation, how quick he was to respond to our needs and how wonderful and special the day was because of him. If I had to do it all over again, and had 3 years to plan instead of less then one, I still would have him officate. I WOULDN'T CHANGE A SINGLE THING!
THANK YOU REV ROB!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Wade Eddy

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
RIVERS EDGE BUILDING, 311 S. 4th Street, Lower Level Suite 6, Grand Forks, ND 58201

Serving Grand Forks ND, East Grand Forks MN, and the surrounding communities

Whether you are interested a full formal wedding or a simple intimate ceremony, Rev. Rob is the answer to your wedding officiant needs.

SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE

SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE

Rev. Rob will put you at ease with his accommodating style, and will always do his best to make the process of creating your ceremony as stress-free as possible.

Working together, you will find the special words to convey to your family and friends the distinctiveness of your relationship, the beliefs and values you hold dear, and what gives meaning and purpose to your life.

Your ceremony should be like the two of you ~ unique.

You may use his tailored ceremonies, including vows, or write your own.  You may also wish to include a tradition such as The Lighting of the Unity Candle, The Blending of the Sands, The Rose Ceremony, or The Handfasting Ceremony.

Fees depend on the level of personalization of the ceremony and whether you choose his attendance at a rehearsal before the ceremony.  Rest assured, the fee structure has been designed with your budget in mind.

Rev. Rob has been serving North Dakota and Minnesota for over eight years, and has performed hundreds of weddings, both big and small.  Please visit www.weddingsbyrevrob.com for more information.

+/- read less