Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Pamela was amazing with communication, being able to talk to me leading up to the wedding, and was a truly calming experience the day of the wedding. When we first talked on the phone for an hour I knew that she was a perfect fit. She wants to make your day 100% about you and will accommodate to what works for you! When we were discussing vows we gave her bits and pieces and she put it all together beautifully. I am so happy that we had her at our wedding! I would recommend anyone use her, you will be left feeling happy and you will not be stressed out AT ALL! During the process I was a bride who kept sending a million e-mails, she was always quick to respond and always made me feel at ease. *****5 stars!!!!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Boyertown, PA 19512

Wedding Ceremonies as exceptional and unique as you . . . tailored to meet your heart's desire!

Sacred events deserve ceremonies as exceptional and unique as you.  Have your         ceremony    tailored to meet your heart’s desire.  Your wedding is truly a “once in a lifetime” experience and there are no "do overs" to remedy a cold reception meal, an under baked cake, ho-hum photographs, or an over-the-top DJ.  The same is true of your ceremony Officiant.  You want an Officiant who is professionally qualified and has experience. Officiating weddings is more than reciting words. Weddings are about people and the experienced, caring and professional Officiant is essential to the success of your wedding.

I was ordained in 2001 and since then, it has been my mission to help couples like yourself create the wedding ceremony of your dreams.  Each couple receives individual and personalized treatment from our first encounter until the final Marriage Certificate has been signed, sealed and delivered to the Court House.

Whether your wedding ceremony is formal with a large guest list, small and intimate with just the two of you or somewhere in between . . . the attention to detail and services you receive are exactly the same!

My goal is to take the feelings you have in your hearts for one another and put them into words -- therefore, each ceremony is unique and special.  Perhaps you would like to incorporate special music, poetry or a sacred reading, wine sharing, unity candle, sand ceremony, flower petal ceremony, presentation of roses to mothers and grandmothers . . . anything and everything is possible.  Perhaps you each come from different cultural backgrounds and would  like  a  ceremony  that  weaves  together the customs and  traditions of  your childhood . . . that is my specialty!  I have created wedding ceremony celebrations for blended families and also for couples honoring their children.

When you interview Officiants for one of the most important days of your lives, I would love to be considered.  It is truly an honor for me to help each couple co-create the wedding ceremony that reflects each of your individual personalities and what you express together as a couple.  I love what I do and it is a privilege to be part of such a special celebration of your love and commitment!  You can take comfort in the fact that I  prepare your ceremony with effort and thought, care and integrity. Quality begins with integrity and should not be considered optional.

First impressions count and I truly feel you will know in your heart when you have found the Officiant that is ideal for the two of you!

So, as you continue with your wedding plans, strive to put together a team of the people you truly trust and want to help you create your wedding, and then work with them.  They want the very best for you too!

Reverend Pamela is located in Berks County, Pennsylvania, and is available to officiate at ceremonies (Weddings, Sacred Unions, Funerals and Memorial Services, Baptisms and Baby Welcomings) in the area as well as the surrounding counties of Lancaster, Montgomery, Bucks, Chester, Lehigh, Schuylkill, and Philadelphia. She is also able to travel outside of those areas and has performed ceremonies in Harrisburg, Jim Thorpe and New Jersey. Reverend Pamela has had the honor of officiating at weddings held at the Wachovia Center and First Energy Stadium before Philadelphia Flyers and Reading Phillies games–a first she’s been told! If you are pondering who might best be able to help you create your special ceremony, please consider Rev. Pamela L. Brehm. She is also a proud member of the American Association of Wedding Officiants.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2001
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (19)
I have had the pleasure pf working with Reverend Pam on many occasions over the past several years. Her ceremonies are beautiful and well spoken. Every couple that I have spoken with after her ceremony has been so satisfied with her work and professionalism.
PROS I KNOW (67)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm is a wedding officiant from Berks County, Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lancaster, Montgomery , and Chester Counties. Rev. Pamela L. Brehm is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in unique and personalized wedding ceremonies