Rev. Mary Calhoun

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I call her a woman with a big heart. She was very kind, professional and so great. Friends and family loved how she made our ceremony fun and memorable. We absolutely adore her. I couldn't help but to admire and love this woman. On the day of our wedding, I was shaking so badly because of excitement and nervousness (mind you, I think its always the case for first time brides). Ms. Mary went to my dressing room and Oh la she gave me a foot massage! She calmed me down and assured me that everything will be alright. Despite that we have no much time to prepare for rehearsal because of some issues my husband and I ran into she made everything seamless. We received a lot of praises how good she was. Was asked how we found her and of course we pride of finding her through Loren Callahan of Alante Photography. She will forever be treasured and will definitely have her renew our vows. Thank you Rev. Mary! You did a great job worth remembering!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
15017 Linden Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98133
BLOG

Window To The Soul Ministry

Voted Seattle Bride Magazine "Best Officiant" for 2010!  Fun, relaxed and innovative style.

Details