REV. JOHN MICHAEL

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev. John Michael was our priest for our wedding day and was absolutely amazing. When I first met him, he was so friendly, funny, and helped me understand the importance of the blessing of the rings and vows. I had many questions of course and for most of them he always responded with, "Who's wedding is it?" which made me feel so happy to know that he supported my ideas for the ceremony. I was so excited to hear that he was available the day of my wedding and could not imagine it being anyone else but him now looking back. He made our ceremony so perfect and said all of the right things so naturally. In addition, as a nervous bride it was such a great feeling to watch how smoothly everything went and trusting that he will guide me through the whole way. What I loved was that he turned us towards the guests when placing the rings on and saying our vows so that everyone can see. Pictures came out beautiful because of that piece of advice. We will gladly recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Manalapan, NJ 07726

Father John Michael is a Catholic priest serving all faiths and also those who do not have a parish affiliation. The wedding services he officiates at the location of your choice are personal, traditional, or contemporary, and they preserve your spirituality, wedding themes, and dreams. He believes that the power of love transcends all and has celebrated first and second marriages and those without annulment. He also officiates interfaith ceremonies with rabbis and non-denominational weddings as well as cultural ceremonies: Mantilla, Filipino weddings; spiritual ceremonies, anniversary vow renewals, baptisms, funerals, and memorial services.

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination...