Rev. Angelica Jayne Taggart

Rev. Angelica Jayne Taggart

Favorite
Eureka, CA

This vendor has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this vendor
LOCATION
2232 Primrose Ave, Eureka, CA 95503
BLOG

Ceremony Specialist

Let me help you create a unique ceremony that will reflect what you and your Beloved believe about love and marriage.
My ceremonies are spiritual more than religious and I enjoy bringing in different faith traditions, as well as doing things a little differently.

I've done a 50's wedding at a bowling alley (and we got to be on TV!), on the set of a stage production of "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof", at a yoga retreat, on a nude beach (no I didn't get naked), at the zoo, poolside, oceanside, in an art museum, at golf clubs, country clubs, in a forest, as a surprise for church retreat attendees and of course, regular ceremonies in churches.

I have been offering my services and officiating at weddings for over 25 years, in Hawaii, in British Columbia, Canada and now in the Greater Baltimore, MD. area.   I honor love in all forms.

Congratulations onyour engagement!   You are stepping into one of the most powerful times of your lives.

Thank you for considering me.

+/- read less