Rev. Amy Riesenberg

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev. Amy was amazing! She was so nice and I needed that after going through what I did. I called her not even a week before my wedding and she made time for my wedding. And she gave me just the hug I needed the day of my wedding. The ceremony was more then we could've hoped for, and she laughed right along with my husband and I. I cannot find the words to thank her and I never will. I would refer her to anybody! Ages great! And she genuinely cares it doesn't get any better then being married by someone who actually wants to be a part of your day!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
3001 Arthur St. NE , Minneapolis, MN 55418

Blessings for your upcoming union! As an interfaith minister, I honor all spiritual paths. As you begin your new life together, I will help you craft a meaningful ceremony that reflects this joining of paths. My job and my JOY is to say "yes" to your ideas. I look forward to making your ceremony vision into a reality!

Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jai...