Renee Traut Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Renee did my make up for my sister-in-laws wedding. She even did a trail run for me and I wasn't the bride. She listened to what I wanted and did it! She was so much fun, playing with all the make-up. She was on time which is a huge plus these days! I got a ton of compliments that night! Thanks Renee you are GREAT at what you do; what a special talent you have!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Orange County, Ca, CA

Hello,

Congratulations on your engagement!  As a makeup artist, it is so rewarding to be part of your special day.  On your wedding day you want everything to be perfect, including your makeup!  Specializing in a wide variety of looks and airbrushing, we can make you shine on your day.   I am available for weddings, commitm ent ceremonies, and special occasions in LA, San Diego, Orange County, Inland Empire, and destination weddings.  I use only high quality cosmetics and skincare (no animal testing) from brands like NARS, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Makeup Forever, Youngblood, and Pevonia Skincare.  Please feel free to contact me any time and visit my website, Reneetrautmakeup.com.  We can schedule a trial, which will include up to three looks, and if I am hired for your wedding, I will waive your trial fee ($65).  Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting you!

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. - Audrey Hepburn

Details