Renee Melby Events

Renee Melby Events

Atlantic Beach, NC
Quality of Service

If you want a dream beach wedding most def give Renne a call. She met our every need and like a fairy god mother granted my every wish. Worth every penny. Food was great, service outstanding, she got me the photographer. She did everything. She gave me and the girls champagne while we got our hair and faces done. She made me and my girl feel like VIP's. It was a beach party, it was awesome!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Atlantic Beach, NC 28512

Atlantic Beach Weddings

... read more

Atlantic Beach's premier wedding and event planner, providing professional assistance that echo's simplicity, grace and style.

Planning elegant, stylish,glamorous and fun celebrations, Renee is known by many savvy, sophisticated couples who demands first class service.

For over 15 years she has been catering to her clients needs; she was the Founder of Visions Events & Beyond, an award winning event facility; offering unsurpassed creativity and execution in weddings and event designs":

From something as simple as popping the question or as complex as managing every aspect of a multi day destination event, we are your partners in handling every detail. While we understand that checklists and schedules can help keep you organized, we do things a bit differently. Whether It’s an intimate 50 guests wedding, milestone event or a larger celebration with 500 guests, every element of your event is just as important to us as itis to you, so we pay attention to details, we don't just hand you a list. Maybe That's why we have been chosen by our clients to receive the Bride's Choice Award year after year.

Every Couple Receives A Complimentary Initial Consultation:

When Choosing your wedding planner; you are partnering up with someone outside of your family or circle of friends and entrusting them with your dreams. YOU need to feel confident that you have found your match, just as certain as you are about saying yes to marriage and becoming one with your fiancé’

I want to get to know you, your style and your personality. I want to listen and envision the things you have in your mind for your wedding day. I want to discuss design ideas and all the details about your day. I want you to get to know me so well during our time together over the next few months that I become a family member and receive Christmas Cards in the mail. I need to know that you are the right couple for me to assist; just as much as you need to know that I am the right person to take care of one of the most important days of your life.

I offer five “levels of planning” and a few vital necessities that are included several packages.  Before you choose a package based on what you think you can or cannot afford, we should talk about where you are and what you are looking for,what exactly you need help with, your budget requirements and your expectations;then choose or even customize a package to best suit your needs.

Here at Renee Melby Events, we do one thing, and we do it well!

We make it our personal responsibility to help your wedding day dreams become a reality.

+/- read less