Renaissance Writings

Frequently Asked Questions for Invitations
Product Selection: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialty Products: Recycled Paper
Invitation Types: Pocket invitations of many styles and sizes is what we do mostly.
Avg. Turnaround Time 24 hours to get a emailed proof.
 2-5 days to get a printed sample.
 1-3 weeks for any order from when you give your okay to print.
Minimum Order: 20 invitations for a first order
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice:

Samples - $20.00
This gets credited to a future invitation order. When requesting samples give us at least the basic information including: Bride and Grooms names, wedding date, location, etc. as well as color, typeface and style preferences. You can simply email us or use the following link: http://www.renaissancewritings.com/contact

Envelope Printing
We can print both return address and guest addresses on to the front of the mailing envelopes. (only .75 for both)

When should I order?
We recommend 3 months before the wedding. However we have handled orders for weddings as close as 3 weeks away. You can certainly order earlier and then get your sample.

When should I send out my invitations?
Invitations should be sent out 4 to 8 weeks before the wedding - this varies with how much time you have available and how far guests will be traveling to come to the wedding - they might need time to make travel arrangements. If the wedding is a long time in the future you might want to consider save the date cards.

What response date should I use on the rsvp card? rsvp / respond date is usually 2 to 4 weeks before the wedding depending on how soon the wedding is, when the caterer needs the information or personal desire. Keep in mind that you usually have some people that don't respond that you will need time to find and get a response from.

When will I get my sample?
Once we have all the sample information. We can usually get the sample out in 1-3 business days. The sample will be sent via first class mail from North Carolina.

Can we print in other languages?
As long as the language you have in mind is based on the same alphabet. Accent marks are usually not a problem but are sometimes not available in some of the typefaces - it is easier for you to choose a typeface and let us check and then if not make other suggestions of some similar typefaces that can make accent marks. We can also print in Hebrew and Greek!

Not sure what the best wording is for your situation... we are here to help.  Just ask and we will be happy to give our advice.
To see examples of wording, click here.