Renaissance Orchestra

Renaissance Orchestra

The regions BEST party band since 2003!

Philadelphia, PA 19103 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Large (6+ musicians)
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cou...
About Us

We are a ten piece band that consists of two male vocalists, two female vocalists, guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, trumpet and saxophone. Our instrumentation and diverse vocalists allow us to play a wide variety of musical styles. We provide a high energy dance party and our goal is to keep your dance floor packed all night long! We play continuous music throughout the party, which means no breaks and no Cd’s unless you wanted that for some reason. We play what’s appropriate for what’s happening during the party, so we keep it mellow during dinner time. Hopefully you get a chance to explore our web site and browse our song list. In addition to the songs you see there, we will learn up to three songs for your party. Our band manager, Phaedra will handle all of the pre-party planning with you and during the party and would be the person that acts as emcee and coordinates with your other vendors. That way, you can relax and enjoy the fun with your family and friends and not worry about the little details.

Our packages typically consist of a duo of piano or guitar, accompanied by a horn, for your cocktail hour and the full ten piece band for a four hour reception.

Renaissance has been in business for over eleven years and during that time we have built a stellar reputation of professionalism, service and exceptional talent. The success of your party is of the utmost importance to us and we will go above and beyond to make sure it’s the party of a lifetime!

Visit our web site for more info . . . Visit

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Book them today!!! The Renaissance Orchestra completely blew us away, they were absolutely incredible. I knew from my first conversation with Phaedra (the band manger) that they were going to be amazing. First an foremost they are excellent performers and they have a wide ranging repertoire! We had them play an Otis Redding song for our first song and it was better than I would have ever expected. They learned three songs for our wedding all of which were spot on!! They also played an acoustic version of a Bob Dylan and a Kooks song and they did both of them perfectly. They truly made our night perfect. Multiple people came up to me and said they were the best band they had heard at a wedding. Throughout the entire planning process Phaedra was one of the most professional vendors I worked with. She is extremely responsive, she got back to me within 24 hours every time!!! Every conversation and interaction with her is very profession, she is kind, friendly and she just gets that wedding planning can be stressful. I feel like every time I talked with Phaedra I just felt like I didn't need to stress about the music because it was all taken care of and I my expectations were exceeded. I recommend the Renaissance Orchestra with the highest reviews, they will truly make your wedding perfect!!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Band
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
When clients tell me they've booked The Renaissance Orchestra I get very excited! Why? Because as a photographer, I know I'll have plenty of gorgeous shots of happy wedding guests dancing all night on a packed dance floor. A wedding with The Renaissance Orchestra is guaranteed to be FUN. Your guests will not be able to sit down. I've seen it time & time again. The music is THAT GOOD. The best part? They are completely flexible to suit your individual needs, whether you need a duo up to a full band. Phaedra & Leon Jordan are not just talented musicians, they are also warm & friendly people and a joy to work with. Want an amazing party with an absolutely perfect mix of music played by extremely talented professional musicians? Call The Renaissance Orchestra.
Associations I Belong to
Renaissance Orchestra is a wedding band from Philadelphia, Pa. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, Delaware, and New York. Renaissance Orchestra is a professional wedding band that has been part of the Philadelphia, Pa wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in live, versatile, continuous music
610-370-3050
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards