Regiss Bridal & Prom

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bridals of Regiss Park made shopping for my wedding dress stress free and memorable. Our consultant was amazing, and found the most perfect dress for me. They had a huge selection I could not have done it without all their help. I also found my veil shoes and jewelry that all matched so well. I will recommend this store to all of my friends!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4126 Outer Loop, Louisville, KY 40219
BLOG

For the ONE!

Regiss is a full-service bridal and prom salon. From bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses to prom gowns and tuxedos, Regiss has everything you need to perfect your special day!  Our Louisville and Glasgow locations serve all aspects of Bridal and Prom and are open year round.   Our Bowling Green and Owensboro locations are Prom only and are open from September until May.

Visit www.regiss.com for more information about our stores, staff and upcoming events.

Regiss offers four locations for your convenience:

Regiss Bridal & Prom - Glasgow               114 Ensminger Drive              270-659-2487

Regiss Bridal & Prom - Louisville              4216 Outer Loop                      502-810-9240

Regiss  Prom - Bowling Green                   1440 Campbell Lane              270-904-4355

Regiss Prom - Owensboro                          410 Southtown Blvd                 270-689-2333

+/- read less