Regiss Bridal & Prom

Regiss Bridal & Prom

For the ONE!

4126 Outer Loop
Louisville, KY 40219 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us

Regiss is a full-service bridal and prom salon. From bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses to prom gowns and tuxedos, Regiss has everything you need to perfect your special day!  Our Louisville and Glasgow locations serve all aspects of Bridal and Prom and are open year round.   Our Bowling Green and Owensboro locations are Prom only and are open from September until May.

Visit www.regiss.com for more information about our stores, staff and upcoming events.

Regiss offers four locations for your convenience:

Regiss Bridal & Prom - Glasgow               114 Ensminger Drive              270-659-2487

Regiss Bridal & Prom - Louisville              4216 Outer Loop                      502-810-9240

Regiss  Prom - Bowling Green                   1440 Campbell Lane              270-904-4355

Regiss Prom - Owensboro                          410 Southtown Blvd                 270-689-2333

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridals of Regiss Park made shopping for my wedding dress stress free and memorable. Our consultant was amazing, and found the most perfect dress for me. They had a huge selection I could not have done it without all their help. I also found my veil shoes and jewelry that all matched so well. I will recommend this store to all of my friends!

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire
96x96 sq 1314695036308 logo614x461 Fancy Events
502-810-9240
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire