We toured many, many options as our possible venue and everything was amazing, but nothing felt right. The second we got our tour at The Regency at Dominion Valley, we knew it. We even told the woman giving us the tour since we were so confident.
My favorite things about the Regency:
1. The event planner- Laura. Jennifer was great. But she left and is no longer the event planner. Laura has recently replaced her and she is equally amazing. She was very patient with us and helpful. She was calm, which kept me calm! You will be so happy and relieved to be working with her.
2. Rehearsal Dinner- We were able to host our rehearsal dinner in the Middleburg Grill area's Potomac Room after our rehearsal, which was super convenient and we were not charged any rental fees for the room.
3. The food. Oh my god, the food!!!! It is so delicious!! I didn't have a tasting until about 2 months before our wedding, but that doesn't matter because the food is DELICIOUS. We had ribeye, chicken and salmon for our rehearsal dinner (all great), everyone raved about the appetizers at cocktail hour and then we had a pasta station and prime rib (along with some veggies and mashed potatoes) for our reception. Everything was fabulous. Not only that, we also ordered sandwiches for the bridal party from the Grill because we needed lunch and you would NOT believe the spread they brought. They basically brought us a sandwich buffet and I am not lying when I say it was the best sandwich of my life.
4. Care- They care! When we got married, it was raining and the staff set up outside and inside just to keep both options open. They went above and beyond to get tables set up during cocktail hour indoors after our indoor ceremony. Everyone working there was so nice.
5. All-in-one- You don't have to go renting chairs, flatware and linens... The Regency provides votives, easels, chairs, tables, linens, silverware, glassware and they cater the event.
The Regency at Dominion Valley in Haymarket, Va. is nestled on a quiet retreat with rolling landscapes, natural ponds, and a beautifully designed Arnold Palmer golf course. You will find yourself in a serene and intimate setting for your special day. Step out beyond our uniquely L-shaped ballroom, onto the veranda, for a spectacular backdrop of the historic Bull Run Mountains.
Our goal is simple, to provide you and your guests with impeccable service and American Cuisine with a revelation of flavor.
At The Regency, we pride ourselves in presenting an environment that is inviting and comfortable for up to 200 Guests.
Click here to view additional photo's of beautiful weddings at Regency
Associations I Belong To