ReesieGirlDesign

Value
4.1
Flexibility
3.3

My wedding invitations turned out gorgeous! I had so many compliments on them. I also ran out and asked for more to be shipped and she shipped them to me quickly with no additional charge. I had a great experience.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
6124 Guilford Drive, Alexandria, VA 22310

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Aristotle

Welcome to ReesieGirl Designs! Our exquisite custom designs are hand crafted using only the finest quality papers and embellishments. Each invitation is an individual expression of our clients and their special event. Unique, original, impressive, elegant are just some of the words that have been used to describe our creations. Please explore a sampling of our invitations here, but contact us to design something stunning and perfect for your upcoming event!

To begin the design process please contact us with a brief description of your upcoming event. We suggest that you contact us at least 3 months prior to your event. We do understand that this is not always possible and will be glad to assist you with any rush orders.

+/- read less