RedShoe

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ DOM (a.k.a. Dominic) just DJ'ed our 6/13/ wedding, and he absolutely slayed it. He exceeded our expectations completely, and though we originally were reluctant to spend money on a DJ it was worth every cent. Not only was he an excellent DJ and kept people dancing throughout the night, he was warm and personable, professional, organized, and so hard-working throughout the day. My fiance and I relocated to Seattle right as we began planning our wedding, and Dominic made the whole process for our music, sound, and general vibe so easy. He met with us TWICE through Skype to ensure he understood our vibe (I am admittedly a bit of a music snob) as well as capture all of the logistical nuances of our big day. Our wedding was all outdoors in a hilly private property and I saw him constantly running up and down the property to make sure all the sound was set up for our ceremony, our dinner, and our reception. The day of, I seriously didn't have to worry a bit about the music or DJ Dom because he had it completely handled and my husband and I were just free to experience the day with the rest of our guests.

I'm so relieved that I didn't just try to iPod my wedding and that I entrusted it with RedShoe. They were cheese-free, easy to work with, and have great music taste and accommodate the couples they work with as well as the guests.

Highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90029
RedShoe is a boutique DJ company founded in 2005 by longtime friends Tony Liebetrau and Ian Gotler. In a welcome break from traditional wedding DJs, they customize the soundtrack for your event to reflect your musical tastes. There’s no 1,000 song printout for you to labor over. Instead, RedShoe builds playlists from the ground up. They want you to be creatively involved, so they start with selections from your music library to ensure that the wedding sounds uniquely like you. Additionally, Tony and Ian spent many years honing their talents at clubs and Hollywood parties before transitioning into weddings. This allows them to mix dance music with a technical skill rarely found in the wedding market. No YMCA. No Macarena. Just great dance music mixed in an interesting and dynamic way to keep the party moving. This ain’t your daddy’s DJ company.
+/- read less