RedShoe

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I are music nerds. From the beginning, we knew that our DJ was going to be a big part of the wedding experience. We wanted someone who would be able to read a crowd, someone who could move the event along without playing "MC", and someone who would integrate our musical tastes instead of just playing generic wedding music... Dominic DELIVERED! He had everyone, and I mean EVERYONE dancing. This includes (but is not limited to): my 80-something great uncle, our music snob friends, a baby in a stroller, and the super cool waiter who rocked out with us at the end of the night. Dominic is super friendly and chill, and we immediately felt at ease with him from the first Skype meeting (we planned the wedding from out of state), and he was so easy to work with. We had a blast with him and I would recommend him to anybody getting married in the LA area! 5 Stars! A++! Super Rad Thumbs Up! Go Dominic!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90029
RedShoe is a boutique DJ company founded in 2005 by longtime friends Tony Liebetrau and Ian Gotler. In a welcome break from traditional wedding DJs, they customize the soundtrack for your event to reflect your musical tastes. There’s no 1,000 song printout for you to labor over. Instead, RedShoe builds playlists from the ground up. They want you to be creatively involved, so they start with selections from your music library to ensure that the wedding sounds uniquely like you. Additionally, Tony and Ian spent many years honing their talents at clubs and Hollywood parties before transitioning into weddings. This allows them to mix dance music with a technical skill rarely found in the wedding market. No YMCA. No Macarena. Just great dance music mixed in an interesting and dynamic way to keep the party moving. This ain’t your daddy’s DJ company.
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance