Reddington Bridal

Reddington Bridal

426 1/2 W. Touhy Ave
Park Ridge, IL 60068 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Veils
About Us
Located in the Park Ridge shopping district we have specialized in providing exquisite bridal attire with extraordinary customer service in a unique atmosphere for over 12 years. We are a full service bridal salon featuring the finest designers which offer a variety of upscale & classic bridal styles that help define you and your vision. We welcome friends, family and you, the bride to be! We look forward to being part of your big day experience.
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my experience with Reddington Bridal. They were so helpful and patient with me as I had a specific vision in mind for my wedding day. They helped me try on dozens of dresses and made sure I was comfortable throughout my experience with them. I found "the one" at Reddington and also decided on getting my bridesmaids dresses there too! My friends and family thought they did a wonderful job of working with all of us...since there were a lot of us! They were even able to help me order a dress for a girl that could not travel for the dress fitting. All of the dresses came in on time and were delivered in perfect condition. I also encouraged my mother to get her dress at Reddington and she did. They had so many selections for brides, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride (or groom).While they are currently in the process of finding a seamstress for their shop, they referred me to the best seamstress ever. All my fittings went great and I had my dress on time for my wedding (the seamstress even fixed my dress four days before my wedding as I lost weight). My dress was beautiful for my wedding and I am so thankful for Reddington Bridal! They were so professional but also personable!

• Wedding: 09/11/2010
Services Used: Dress & Attire
847-692-4600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards