RED BELL PHOTO ©

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ben was absolutely amazing and by far my favorite vendor to work with. He was attentive and I felt like I was his only client at all times, from our engagement shoot all the way until we recieved our pictures! He was very creative but also took suggestions. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer! He even seals the deal with his special touches like wrapping the cd of all the pictures in pretty paper so it's like another present!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Newark, DE 19707
BLOG

visit our website at www.redbellphoto.com

RED BELL PHOTO provides professional & experienced wedding photography for the Delaware and Tri-State area.

With years of experience and an artistic vision for each wedding we are thrilled you are interested in our services.

We strongly believe that your wedding photography is an investment and should be handled with the utmost care and left only to the professionals. At RED BELL PHOTO we deeply value each and every client and work with each couple to hear and understand their requests for their wedding photography.

For more information, to view our detailed portfolio, contact us or to book a consultation please visit us at our website:

www.redbellphoto.com