Rebekah J. Murray Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot recommend Rebekah enough. She is charming, helpful, and an artist who cares about her craft, but also the people who make up her craft. I wanted pictures that felt like my wedding was something out of a fairy tale -- whimsical, intimate, romantic, fun -- and she nailed it. She brings the couple's personalities into the photos and spends time getting to know who/what is important to you so that she can make sure to capture your special moments. We had a large wedding -- 200 guests -- and she captured the entire thing perfectly. She also helped us stay on time and brought snacks for the bridal party so they were energized throughout the whole day. This is the kind of thoughtfulness and detail that she puts into her work. Rebekah was absolutely my favorite vendor, hands down. I had friends, colleagues, and people I haven't spoken to in years telling me my photos were the best they have ever seen. There is an overwhelming amount of choices that a bride has to pick, but if you pick Rebekah as your photographer, you will not regret it.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
VA 20176
BLOG

photography for the dearly adventurous

For all information about the stories I love to tell, please visit my website at www.rebekahjmurray.com, or my blog at www.rebekahjmurrayblog.com.

Details