Rebecca Keeling Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I don’t know how to even begin to describe how happy I am to have worked with Rebecca for my bridal portraits and wedding day! She was responsive and fun to work with from the start, and I appreciated the range of packages she had to allow for flexibility in choosing the one that was right for us. Rebecca and I met face-to-face for the first time when we shot my bridal portraits, and despite being a little nervous/camera-shy beforehand, I immediately felt at ease with her. She was so fun to work with! She was able to share the portraits so quickly afterward, and the number of fantastic shots made it so tough to choose a portrait. For the wedding day, her and her assistant, Lindsay, were unbelievable. They were completely dependable and always a step ahead of the game—I don’t think I saw them stop moving all day! In spite of a long day and busy schedule, Rebecca and Lindsay were always smiling, and always positive. When my husband and I snuck out of the reception to take some sunset pictures, it felt like a break to be able to take a breather and hang out with Rebecca and Lindsay. Rebecca somehow fit in every shot we wanted, and then some—even working to track us down during the night for our rings and invitations for some detail pictures. It was truly a joy to have them there on our wedding day. I would give my highest recommendation for working with Rebecca Keeling Studios!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2801 Cassaway Road, Midlothian, VA 23113
BLOG

Everyone has a Love Story...let us be your storytellers.

We.Love.Weddings.

The emotion and positive energy of the day is completely inspiring — so much so that we often find ourselves with tears in our eyes at some point during the wedding day.  Seriously.  Plus, we are ridiculously hopeless romantics, although Gregg may not mention that on a regular basis. :)

At our core, we are ... read more

We.Love.Weddings.

At our core, we are storytellers.  We realize the importance of getting generations together and taking a beautifully orchestrated portrait for posterity.  But, for the majority of the day, we especially thrive on blending in with your guests and taking photos without ever being noticed.  In fact, you may not even remember us being there at a particular moment until you see the images after the event.  In this way, we feel we can create the story of your day through images with true raw emotion.  After all, any old photograph can help you remember how your wedding looked.  We want to be sure you remember how your wedding felt.

Our unique storytelling style is truly an unforgettable experience...and we capture wedding day love stories timelessly, through an inspiring blend of still and cinema-inspired motion imagery.  My incredibly talented hubby, Gregg, is the cinematographer at all of our weddings, so you would have the option of not only booking a fabulous team for your day, but also booking two people very much in love, and in love with people in love!  Good grief, that’s a lot of love, y’all!

Our 2014 Wedding Collections are all-inclusive, featuring engagement sessions, high-resolution digital imagery of your wedding day and custom designed books.  These three things are especially important to me, both as an artist and as a consumer.  While many photographers require you to add these items at an extra cost, I believe these are the building blocks to create the most complete story of your wedding day possible.  Basic coverage starts at $2899, while our clients who choose to include our exclusive Love Story Cinematography start their investment around $4899.  We especially love small, intimate weddings and elopements, and we offer customized packages for these events as well.

Due to the individualized attention given to every client and our commitment to spending quality time as a family, we do limit the number of weddings we accept each month, so please be sure to contact us as soon as you get that ring on your finger to schedule a consultation appointment for more detailed collection and pricing information.  We can’t wait to hear more about your special day!

+/- read less