Realities Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jill is FABULOUS! Do not think twice -- just book Jill. We live out of state, but Jill made the whole process so easy. She is fantastic with communication -- we spoke by phone, emailed, and text messaged. She even sent a beautiful handwritten note. Jill met with us the day before our wedding for more casual couple and family shots AND she shot our wedding the next day. She is full of positive energy and has a great way of making the whole process fun (and organized!)! She works hard to get the best shots, and she made sure we were getting all of the shots that were important to us. I have only seen a few photos so far (our wedding was less than a week ago!), but they are GORGEOUS! It is clear that she loves what she does and loves working with her clients. She really took the time to "get" us and create a personal experience. I have no doubt that her effort will be reflected in our photos. I can't wait to see them all! We LOVED working with Jill, and we hope to work with her again! Thank you, Jill!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Asheville, NC 28801
BLOG

Asheville Wedding Photographer, Jill Schwarzkopf is a an International Award Winner voted by the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association. Documentary art, retelling your wedding day and beyond.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, Video Montage
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)