Randi Buchanan & Co. "A Makeup Design Groupe"

Randi Buchanan & Co. "A Makeup Design Groupe"

Tallahassee's Premier Wedding and Bridal Airbrush, Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists

1410 Market Street C-5
Tallahassee, FL 32312 | map
Services: Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Spa
About Us

Tallahassee and the surrounding area's only one-stop-shop for the best Airbrush, Makeup Artists and Creative Talent.  Specializing in Wedding and Bridal, Fashion, Commercial Production, and Special Events.  100% Customer Satisfaction. Extensive Portfolio and Notable Client List.  "When only the very best will do..."  850.510.9455.  Please call me at this number, as it is the best way to reach me.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randi is beyond talented. She truly is a gifted artist. Randi worked tirelessly on my daughter (the bride), seven bridesmaids, the groom's mother. and myself on my daughter's wedding day. Everyone looked spectacular with their own choice of makeup colors that complemented them. Randi made sure everyone felt 100% comfortable with their makeup. Everyone's makeup lasted over 10 hours and still looked fresh at the end of the night even through all the tears and hugs!

Aside from her amazing skills, Randi is such a pleasure to work with. She is easy-going, energetic and fun to have around! . Randi was on time and very professional. She was one of the best decisions my daughter made!

Thank you Randi for giving us one less thing to stress about when it came to my daughter's wedding, and thank you for making me feel beautiful on my daughter's big day!

• Wedding: 01/31/2015
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Robyn
1 Review
Endorsements
We LOVE Randi Buchanan! Her makeup is flawless and so beautiful! Our brides are stunning when she is threw with them. J&J Weddings
Randi Buchanan & Co. "A Makeup Design Groupe" is a wedding makeup and beauty group from Tallahassee, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Panhandle of Florida, South Georgia, and Thomasville, Georgia. Randi Buchanan & Co. "A Makeup Design Groupe" is a professional wedding makeup service that has been part of the Tallahassee, Florida wedding industry for 10 + years. We specialize in Valdosta, Bainbridge, Monticello, Quincy, hi-def airbrush makeup, Seaside, Panama City Beach, Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Destin, The Emerald Coast, MAC, Makeup Forever,
850-510-9455
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7