Randi Buchanan & Co. "A Makeup Design Groupe"

Randi Buchanan & Co. "A Makeup Design Groupe"

Tallahassee's Premier Wedding and Bridal Airbrush, Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists

1410 Market Street C-5
Tallahassee, FL 32312 | map
Services: Body Art, Facial, Hair, Makeup, Spa
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Tallahassee and the surrounding area's only one-stop-shop for the best Airbrush, Makeup Artists and Creative Talent.  Specializing in Wedding and Bridal, Fashion, Commercial Production, and Special Events.  100% Customer Satisfaction. Extensive Portfolio and Notable Client List.  "When only the very best will do..."  850.510.9455.  Please call me at this number, as it is the best way to reach me.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randi Buchanan did the makeup for my daughter's wedding in November. Although we had never met Randi prior to the day of the wedding, we couldn't have been happier with our choice of makeup artists! Randi was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning stages and especially on the day of the wedding. She responded promptly to my calls and emails. On the day of the wedding, she was punctual and professional. Randi did the makeup for 6 of us, ranging in ages from 13 to 65. Everyone looked beautiful!! Plus, she added fun to my daughter's special day. I would definitely recommend Randi Buchanan.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Endorsements
We LOVE Randi Buchanan! Her makeup is flawless and so beautiful! Our brides are stunning when she is threw with them. J&J Weddings
Randi Buchanan & Co. "A Makeup Design Groupe" is a wedding makeup and beauty group from Tallahassee, Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Panhandle of Florida, South Georgia, and Thomasville, Georgia. Randi Buchanan & Co. "A Makeup Design Groupe" is a professional wedding makeup service that has been part of the Tallahassee, Florida wedding industry for 10 + years. We specialize in Valdosta, Bainbridge, Monticello, Quincy, hi-def airbrush makeup, Seaside, Panama City Beach, Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Destin, The Emerald Coast, MAC, Makeup Forever,
850-510-9455
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire