Rana Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a wonderful experience with Rana Bridal from start to finish. I had pictured my Augusta Jones dress from the beginning, and they are one of the few places in NJ who carry the designer. I happened to walk in during the Trunk Show and fell in love with my dress. Rana and her daughter are so helpful and knowledgeable. I had also found bridesmaids dresses elsewhere and they were happy to order them for me at a great rate. They were so kind and went out of their way to help in any way they could. The alterations were perfect. I would highly recommend Rana Bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
485 Sylvan Ave , Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Opened in August 2003, Rana Bridal offers a great collection of luxurious and elegant wedding dresses. Rana Bridal carries the latest in bridal designs with names such as Pronovias, Casablanca, Augusta Jones, Aire Barecelona, and Wtoo. Also available are bridesmaid’s dresses, tuxedos, and mother of the bride dresses.

Rana Bridal also ... read more

Rana Bridal also offers a wide selection of bridal accessories and more - from stylish purses to handmade jewelry. Rana Bridal provides great service and quality time to form a close relationship with their customers. Our customers’ needs are very important to us and we will work 110% to make your dream wedding day come to life.

For further questions, contact us at (201)503-9611 or email us at info@ranabridal.com.

+/- read less
PROS I KNOW (1)
Rana Bridal is a wedding boutique from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, Philadeliphia, and New England . Rana Bridal is a professional wedding boutique that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaids, flower girls, accessories, veils, and even tuxedos.