Rainbow's End Weddings & More

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I've had a few friends that felt the need to purchase their dresses in larger cities, but honestly, Rainbow's End has a million (I'm exaggerating a bit) choices by great designers. They are respectful and so helpful in finding the right fit. I had gone in with a vision of what my dress was going to look like. I tried on like 20 dresses, but none were really working for me. And then finally, I was handed a dress to try on that wasn't really what I planned and it was PERFECT! They knew it would suit my body and figured out what my style was. I loved my experience working with Rainbow's End!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
3200 Chestnut St, Oneonta, NY 13820
BLOG

"Making dreams come true, one bride at a time!"

Dear Bride-to-Be:

Dear Bride-to-Be:

Congratulations on your recent engagement! We are thrilled to learn of your recent engagement and look forward to helping you find the most beautiful and meaningful gown you may ever wear. At our store, we offer the largest and finest selection of hand-crafted designer wedding gowns in Central New York. Each year, I travel thousands of miles and carefully hand-select the finest gowns that make up the selection at our store. When you come to Rainbow’s End Weddings & More, not only will you find unique and exclusive gowns that you won’t find anywhere else, but you’ll meet our professional wedding consultants who are dedicated to help you find the perfect gown for your unforgettable day. These professionals have over 50 years combined experience in the bridal industry to help you prepare for your special day. Rainbow’s End Weddings & More is with you every step of the way, from the day you purchase your dress through the day you wear it.

From the moment you walk into our doors to the moment you get married, you’ll find helpful consultants who will assist you with finding the dress you love without the high pressure that you may have experienced at other bridal shops or "big box" bridal stores.

Brides tell us that they feel cared for and treated as part of our family at our store. But, don’t just take our word for it. Visit our website at www.rainbowsendweddings.com to read the comments of brides all across Central New York who have purchased their gown from us.

Come experience the Rainbow’s End difference. Not only will you find a new approach to bridal shopping, you’ll find that your interaction with one of our honest, caring, and experienced bridal consultants is unlike any other salon you have ever visited.

When you arrive for your appointment, we’ll have a fitting room prepared just for you. We simply request that you make an appointment before you come in so you can receive the unique experience that sets Rainbow’s End Weddings & More apart from every other salon in Central New York. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Be Beautiful,

Norah Doyle

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Corporate Events, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Rainbow's End Weddings & More is a wedding gown and formal wear salon from Central New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Binghamton, Albany, and Oneonta. Rainbow's End Weddings & More is a professional wedding gown and formal wear salon that has been part of the Central New York wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in wedding gowns, bridesmaid gowns, mothers gowns, tuxedos, accessories and formal wear for all occasions