Rainbow Productions Inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so pleased that we found Rainbow Productions. We had lots of email contact before our meeting which was always responded to promptly. When we sat down with Sara to plan the music for the big day, she was very friendly and knowledgeable. She gave us great suggestions when we were stumped for what to choose. You can absolutely tell that both Sara and Larry have been doing this for a long time and KNOW what they're doing. At almost the last minute, we decided our ceremony should move outside since the weather forecast was looking good. That was no problem for them to accommodate. Our entire wedding from ceremony to reception was perfect. Larry is fun and so friendly, and takes a minute here and there throughout the day to personally check with you to make sure you're happy. He is very easygoing and genuinely wants you to be happy and have a good time. Larry, I just want to say thank you for the last dance of our reception. When you had asked me if I wanted the last dance to be fast or slow, I think I had told you fast. By the end of the reception, most people had already left and there weren't many people around. You played a slow song instead and it was just my husband and I on the dance floor -- that dance was so special to us and I am tearing up just thinking about it-- THANK YOU for making that choice, it made for a very special memory!!! If you are looking for a DJ service, don't hesitate to sit down with Larry and Sara!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
LOCATION
49 TOPSHAM FAIR MALL RD STE 20, Topsham, ME 04086

Entertainment For Every Occasion

With Over 30 years in the wedding industry, Rainbow Productions Inc. has built a solid, professional reputation throughout New England's Premier Hotels and Wedding Professionals. Let our experience help make planning your wedding, a relaxed and memorable event all the way through.
Whether you need just a little help or you are an out of state
bride that needs a local connection...
Make Rainbow Productions Inc. part of your team of professionals.
Details
Ceremony Music Arrangements:: Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Brass - Trio, Choir, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin