Rachel Havel Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rachel; what can you say about a simply amazing photographer, she was so creative and comfortable to work with at times I had to remind myself that she wasn’t part of the family. From the time I put on my dress, till I was walking out the door she was there snapping photos; not just ones of me and my husband (although we did allot of those as well) but of the family and environment too. She captured on film all the small details that were anguished over for months; moments I missed because I was busy being the bride, I get to relive through her photos. Simply put I couldn’t have asked for a more professional energetic creative person who loves what she does and it shines through in her work. I definitely see this being my go to girl for any portraits and future photo needs. Thank you Rachel for everything.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
BLOG

Live Adventurously, Live Inspired, + Love Deeply. This is your legacy.

– I believe in inspiring people to live adventurously, live inspired, and to love deeply, so that they can live a full life that leaves a lasting legacy.

– Any time of the day is a good time for a dark, rich cup of coffee.

– I believe in living intentionally, in choosing to create memories, and finding the beauty that surround s you on a daily basis.

– I really like the idea of exercising. I just really love eating ice cream more.

– I believe in having the courage to be vulnerable, passionately pursuing your dreams, and choosing to find thankfulness.

– I believe that there’s nothing quite like getting lost in the beauty of the mountains of Colorado. But I would be lying if I didn’t say that my heart truly feels at home by the ocean.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs