Rachel Havel Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

A picture is worth a thousand words, and Rachel holds to that truth. To me, one of the most important services in a wedding is the photographer. Photographs last a lifetime, so selecting the right photographer to capture my special moments was crucial. I lucked out though because my engagement session photographer was literally dropped in my lap! By the grace of God, Rachel was that person! My fiancé and I could not have asked for a more genuine, heart-felt person to shoot one of the defining moments in our journey towards our wedding day. Everything that came out of the session, we liked! Rachel has a very creative way of capturing the beauty of a single moment. From the start, Rachel was great to work with - very personable and easy going! Not to mention, so smooth in her surprise to tell me, along with my bridesmaids and owners of Emma and Grace Bridal, I had been the winner of a GIFT OF A LIFETIME. The day we were scheduled to shoot our engagement photos, it poured and poured! Rachel reached out to me first thing and assured me everything was going to be ok - we could reschedule, which made me feel way less stressed. When planning a wedding, you know how precious everyone’s time is and you would hate to take that for granted. The shoot was just a breeze and she makes it so effortless. Working with Rachel was great! And now with all of the photos in front of me, I am so thankful we were given the experience to capture all of those moments!! Memories that will last a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
BLOG

Live Adventurously, Live Inspired, + Love Deeply. This is your legacy.

– I believe in inspiring people to live adventurously, live inspired, and to love deeply, so that they can live a full life that leaves a lasting legacy.

– Any time of the day is a good time for a dark, rich cup of coffee.

– Any time of the day is a good time for a dark, rich cup of coffee.

– I believe in living intentionally, in choosing to create memories, and finding the beauty that surrounds you on a daily basis.

– I really like the idea of exercising. I just really love eating ice cream more.

– I believe in having the courage to be vulnerable, passionately pursuing your dreams, and choosing to find thankfulness.

– I believe that there’s nothing quite like getting lost in the beauty of the mountains of Colorado. But I would be lying if I didn’t say that my heart truly feels at home by the ocean.

+/- read less