Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew long before I met Rachel that I wanted to work with her. I had been following her on Instagram for months and her work blew me away every time. When I met with her at our first meeting, it solidified that for me. She was so incredibly helpful and had such amazing ideas. I know the amount of weddings she handles (many with a larger budget than mine) however for every meeting I attended, I felt like I was the most important client she had. Right from the first meeting Rachel instantly understood my ideas and what I liked and took them all to the next level. Meeting with her was always so exciting. Because I felt that Rachel understood my vision so well, I left my head table as a surprise. When I walked into the hall for the first time I was mesmerized. It was more than I could have ever imagined. I can honestly say it was the most beautifully decorated wedding I had ever seen. It has been almost a month since my big day, and I still get so many compliments from people about the decor. Someone just asked me the other day "how did you even think of that!? It was like an art exhibit". That's all Rachel!!! If you want to feel like you're in a dream for a night, then I HIGHLY recommend Rachel A. Clingen Wedding and Event Design!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1300 Langstaff Rd, Thornhill, ON L4J 8P8
BLOG

Stylish Wedding Decor And Flowers for Toronto And Muskoka Brides

file:///Users/rachelclingen1/Desktop/RachelClingen-Promo1.jpg

file:///Users/rachelclingen1/Desktop/RachelClingen-Promo1.jpg

Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in the wedding decor industry with a focus on the wedding market in the Toronto and Muskoka areas. Services include fabulous fresh flowers, breathtaking custom backdrops, creative centrepieces as well as chair covers and linen rentals. Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in wedding design and are known for their stylish decor and floral packages as well as professional and friendly service.

+/- read less