Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I started to plan our wedding, I had a specific look and feel in mind. Jessy knew exactly what I was looking for! She made planning extremely easy, and as an out of town bride, was extremely accommodating to me. With just a few meetings, we'd figured out exactly what would be needed to achieve our dream wedding look. Stephanie was very helpful and organized as we determined the final touches. On the day of the wedding, everything looked spectacular. It wa even better than I could have imagined. It rained on out wedding day and the team was willing and ready to make adjustments for us, all with a smile on their faces. I couldn't say enough good things about Jessy, Stephanie, Rachel and the team. I would completely recommend them!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1300 Langstaff Rd, Thornhill, ON L4J 8P8
BLOG

Stylish Wedding Decor And Flowers for Toronto And Muskoka Brides

Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in the wedding decor industry with a focus on the wedding market in the Toronto and Muskoka areas. Services include fabulous fresh flowers, breathtaking custom backdrops, creative centrepieces as well as chair covers and linen rentals. Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in wedding design and are known for their stylish decor and floral packages as well as professional and friendly service.

+/- read less