Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I had our wedding at Liberty Grand in the Artifacts Room. We came to Rachel with very specific Colours and details in mind months before the wedding. Within 30 minutes of meeting Rachel, I felt at ease and she truly understood our vision. Rachel truly made our dreams a reality! She provided her relentless efforts in delivering every little detail down to perfection. She is talented, full spirited, easy going and is a great listener. She took every measure to ensure we were happy with all the details and always made herself available at all times. In the end, she went above above and beyond! Truly an unforgettable experience!

Brides, we all stress for things to pan out perfectly on our big day, but try to relax and enjoy the moment. Always be thankful for family and friends that stand by you. It's a blessing to have loved ones support and love you the whole way through. Most importantly, have fun! :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1300 Langstaff Rd, Thornhill, ON L4J 8P8
BLOG

Stylish Wedding Decor And Flowers for Toronto And Muskoka Brides

Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in the wedding decor industry with a focus on the wedding market in the Toronto and Muskoka areas. Services include fabulous fresh flowers, breathtaking custom backdrops, creative centrepieces as well as chair covers and linen rentals. Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in wedding design and are kno wn for their stylish decor and floral packages as well as professional and friendly service.

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
Rachel and her team do the type of work bride dream of. Their attention to detail is unmatched. We have had the chance to work along side Rachel, David and the team and really experience what it is to have fun at work! We love the work they create and how happy their clients always are with the end result. If I didn't own my own company I would want to work for them. They are honest, hardworking and creative you will love what they create for you!
Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design is a wedding designer/decorator from Toronto. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Toronto, Muskoka, and Niagara . Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design is a professional wedding designer/florist that has been part of the Toronto wedding industry for 19 years. We specialize in luxury flowers and decor, backdrops, linens and draping