Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rachel and Jessy were absolutely fabulous to work with. Their creativity and talents exceeded what I could imagine. When I walked into the ballroom at Palais Royale it literally took my breath away! Absolutely stunning flowers and glittering candles everywhere! As the Mother of the Bride I am so thrilled and grateful from the bottom of my heart to them for making my daughter's dream wedding come true! I have already received phone calls and emails from guests asking for the "name of the amazing decorator/florist".

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
1300 Langstaff Rd, Thornhill, ON L4J 8P8
BLOG

Stylish Wedding Decor And Flowers for Toronto And Muskoka Brides

Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in the wedding decor industry with a focus on the wedding market in the Toronto and Muskoka areas. Services include fabulous fresh flowers, breathtaking custom backdrops, creative centrepieces as well as chair covers and linen rentals. Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in wedding design and are known for their stylish decor and floral packages as well as professional and friendly service.

+/- read less