Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm sure if you following this company on Pinterest or Instagram you can see how beautiful their work is. We walked in with a budget and they were extremely helpful on how to make that work for us. Our budget wasn't small, but it was not a $10,000 + for decor and flowers. I fell in love with one of the weddings Rachel did in Muskoka with the gazebo. I wanted to use this company soooo bad, but I was truly afraid that with our budget we wouldn't be important enough, as I had seen some of their expensive weddings. From the moment we walked in and met her team we felt amazing. They treated us like everyone else.

During the creative meetings we were soo impressed with the options, things we loved but would never have thought about. This is one amazing company that truly deserves all the praise they get. They are extremely good at what they do, and you don't even need to worry. I don't think they could honestly do a bad job. I highly recommend this company for flowers and decor no matter what the occasion.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
1300 Langstaff Rd, Thornhill, ON L4J 8P8
BLOG

Stylish Wedding Decor And Flowers for Toronto And Muskoka Brides

file:///Users/rachelclingen1/Desktop/RachelClingen-Promo1.jpg

file:///Users/rachelclingen1/Desktop/RachelClingen-Promo1.jpg

Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in the wedding decor industry with a focus on the wedding market in the Toronto and Muskoka areas. Services include fabulous fresh flowers, breathtaking custom backdrops, creative centrepieces as well as chair covers and linen rentals. Rachel A. Clingen are leaders in wedding design and are known for their stylish decor and floral packages as well as professional and friendly service.

+/- read less