Quest Fine Jewelers

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

My fiance purchased my engagement ring from Quest, and they have been wonderful. He went in with a photo of a ring I had shown him, and they created the ring for him based off of the picture. When I went in to have it sized, they gave me a complete run down and instructional session on how to care for my ring. When my ring got bent after I had it for a few weeks, I took it back and they fixed it without question. They are great to work with!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
8430 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22031
Quest Fine Jewelers specializes in Certified Loose Diamonds (GIA or AGS), Engagement Rings, Wedding Bands, and all types of Fashion Jewelry. We offer fine pieces from designers such as: Verragio, Memoire, MaeVona, Designs by Vatche, Coast, Calla Cut, ArtCarved Bridal, and Novell Design Studio.

Quest also specializes in Custom Design Jewelry. ... read more

Quest also specializes in Custom Design Jewelry. All work is conducted in-house and nothing is outsourced. We take great pride on our collaborative and cooperative custom design process where we utilized CAD/CAM technology, Laser Welding Equipment, and 5 Master Jewelers. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We will work with you as much as necessary to create the timeless, custom piece of jewelry that you envisioned and that you expect.

1-877-860-0826