Quality Logo Products

Quality Logo Products

Buy Personalized Gifts and Custom Wedding Favors!

724 N. Highland Ave
Aurora, IL 60506 | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
About Us

Give your wedding guests something to talk about! For a truly memorable day, customize your favors and wedding gifts at Quality Logo Products. You can count on us!

Quality Logo Products has been helping people find the perfect personalized gifts and promotional products since 2003. We provide our customers with a personal shopping experience, guaranteed low prices, friendly customer service, and high-quality products every time, and we won't settle for less than 100% satisfaction.

The Quality Logo Products website has thousands of customizable items available for wedding favors, bridal shower gifts, trade show giveaways, and for any other type of special event you can imagine. You'll be able to choose from more than 650,000 different personalized items when you shop with us, and we're adding more to our catalogs every day! Popular gifts include custom glassware and drinkware, t-shirts and apparel, stress balls, koozies, key chains, and many more.

If you've ever dreamed of having your logo, your picture, or your custom information printed on quality personalized items for your guests, then Quality Logo Products can assist you. You have enough to worry about during the wedding planning process; let us take care of your guests' customized favors so you can relax and enjoy your big day.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

QLP was awesome with our wedding favors!! I did a lot of searching around the internet because we wanted keychain bottle opener/flashlights printed with our wedding logo. I tried a couple companies before QLP and they were not helpful and I was really frustrated. I found QLP and within minutes talked to a customer service rep, who set up my whole order and sent me proofs that day. I emailed her to change an ink color and she responded right away. We got the flashlight/bottle openers within a week and they look GREAT! I am so happy with this company, they have amazing service and value!!

Quality Logo Products responded with the following comments:

Thank you for reviewing your experience, Liz! We're happy that your bottle opener and flashlight key chains worked out for you, and also that you had a positive interaction with your rep. Hopefully your event went smoothly! Just let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
866-312-5646
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire