Pure Joy flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marta and Pure Joy Flowers created the exact image that I imagined for my wedding. She took my visions and ideas and brought them to life. When I was confused about an idea, Marta would help me get through it, pitching in her creative niche, no matter how long it took! I appreciate her dedication to us! When I first met with Marta, I told her that I wanted my bouquet to be filled with red roses that were round and symmetrical. On my wedding day I could not believe my eyes. Not only was my bouquet perfect, but my bridesmaids bouquets were perfect and each bouttinere and corsage was perfect. I was VERY pleased with the quality service that we received. Marta was very sensible and heartwarming. She was recommended to me by one of my very close friends and I have been recommending her to all of my engaged friends ever since. Though she has many brides Marta makes you feel important and special as if you were her only client. For me, personality and connection were two important "must-haves" when it came to choosing a florist. I did not feel like I was just another bride/number with Marta and Pure Joy Flowers. Marta went above and beyond my expectations and trust me - I expected HIGH QUALITY and SERVICE. I enjoyed working with her and I look forward to working with her in the future for other events.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1310 Hyde Park Avenue, Serving Boston and extended communities., Hyde Park, MA 02136

Celebrating the joy of living!

Pure Joy flowers is all about celebrating with you the joy of living.  We will work with you, with your ideas and your desires to help you create that one of a kind floral piece. Silk or fresh flowers, the choice is yours. Recapturing nature and its Earthly form. Floral designs for any occasion: Weddings, Quinceñeras (15th Birthdays) or Sweet 16th' s, Anniversaries or any Special Event, large small if it is Special to you, it is Special to us!
Details
Services offered: Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)