Pure Amour Photography

Profile Picture
sarahro61
1 Review
10/11/2014

We worked with Amy for a little over a year before our wedding. We loved that her packages were easy to navigate and affordable. The love of what she does shines through. She genuinely loves weddings and helping people. On the day of our wedding, she was professional and at times I didn\'t even know she was capturing moments that happened between me and my husband. I couldn\'t be happier with her and her photos. She was extremely professional and even showed us previews on her camera that day. I know we will be recommending her to our family and friends.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Oxford, MI 48371
BLOG
Photography is about telling stories. A simple glance, a quick smile, I live to capture everything as it happens in the moment. Whether it be as profound as your wedding day or the excitement of a new baby, I love to make your story come alive and be remembered forever.

I specialize in wedding and engagement photography. I was inspired by my own wedding photographer with her work, dedication and principal. I strive to bring the same with my own clients and go above and beyond to make their day special for them. Vendors often forget that they are offering a service for YOU. Please let me know your questions/concerns. I am here to help. These photos are a reflection of you, your love, your life. I want you to be happy. That is my ultimate goal.
+/- read less