Pumpkin Coach Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Agnieshka is a brilliant wedding planner. My husband and I spent over a year planning the perfect wedding. About a week before my wedding, I realized I had no one to take care of all the details for day of and I got very worried that I wouldn't be able to enjoy our special day. That's when I contacted Pumpkin Coach Events. Agnieshka swooped in and saved the day. She met us at the venue the week before and eased every concern I had. Her calm presence relaxed us and made us feel that everything was going to be perfect... and it was!!!! She ran the rehearsal and wedding with ease. And with almost 160 guests, that is NOT an easy job! Agnieshka and her assistant Patty made sure everything I needed was there; from tums for my upset stomach to flowers for my hair dresser. Agnieshka took every detail I told her and made my dreams come true! She helped to make all our hard work unfold into our dream wedding. Pumpkin Coach Events should be used by EVERY SINGLE BRIDE OUT THERE!!!!! Agnieshka is a true professional and has a gift for wedding planning.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Short Hills, NJ 07078
BLOG

weddings.events.entertainment.decor.stationery

Pumpkin Coach Events was founded out of a passion for beauty, style and everything bridal. Agnieshka Burke, creator of Pumpkin Coach Events is bringing a new and edgy flair to the world of luxe weddings. She utilizes her fashion, costume design and theatrical/acrobatic arts background in creating one of a kind weddings and events.

... read more

Pumpkin Coach Events and its team are known for trend setting, sophisticated designs and unique, extra-ordinary events.

Pumpkin Coach Events’ brides don’t just get married-they put on a show!

+/- read less