Puff 'n Stuff Catering

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Let me start off by saying that, due to my Italian background, my family and I had very high expectations of the food for my wedding. Puff N Stuff exceeded those expectations! Every person I spoke with raved about how great the food was (I was so overwhelmed that night that I barely could eat, but I surely enjoyed the leftovers afterwards!), and they were so easy going and professional the entire night and throughout the planning process. During the tasting (which was also beautifully put together), my mom even somehow convinced them to use her infamous tomato sauce to make baked ziti, which was a wonderful personal touch and something most caterers wouldn't allow. Every single employee I made contact with was extremely professional and kind, but I have to give a special thank you to Nicole and Christina on the front end, who must have hundreds of emails from me and was quick to respond to every one. Considering the quality and amount of food and drink we had, the value was outstanding. I am SO grateful that we went with them for our wedding!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
250 Rio Drive, Orlando, FL 32810
BLOG

Passionately Perfecting Life's Celebrations!

Passionately Perfecting Life’s Celebrations

Passionately Perfecting Life’s Celebrations

That’s what Puff ‘n Stuff Catering has been doing for over 30 years. Very few of life’s celebrations are more important than your wedding. For in one, beautiful day, you get to make memories that last a lifetime. It’s our job, and our passion, to see to it that stress isn’t one of those memories. Incredible food and amazing service are two things that you and your guests will remember most from your wedding. Puff ‘n Stuff Catering has been repeatedly honored as caterer of the year nationally and locally in Orlando and Tampa, and we bring that level of excellence to every wedding we cater — no matter how large or small.

Amazing Staff Creates The Best Experience for Your Wedding

Food is critical to your wedding, but it is only part of the dining experience. When you choose a Puff ‘n Stuff Catering Wedding, you will work with a wedding catering planner dedicated to your wedding. Our Chefs and Service Staff are the best catering professionals in Florida, dedicated to making your wedding day run smoothly and ensuring the best experience possible for you and your guests. Our team is also experienced catering at many different venues, allowing us to avoid last-minute guessing about where and how to setup.

We Take Care of Everything Including You

Puff ‘n Stuff Catering can assist with every part of the wedding including:

• Assisting Your Wedding Planner
  • Selecting a Wedding Venue
  • Linens
  • Tables
  • Bar Service
30 Years of Experience Means Trustworthy, Delicious and Innovative Cuisine

Our food is prepared from scratch and finished on site at your event to preserve freshness. Our Trucks are climate controlled and our entire staff is trained to properly handle your food, ensuring both safe and phenomenal food that is restaurant quality or better! You’ll even have the opportunity to experience your food prior to the big day — we are one of the few caterers that offers private tastings for your events, so there are no surprises about your the food on your wedding day.

30 Years of Innovative Wedding Catering in Orlando and Tampa

Puff ‘n Stuff Catering prides itself on experience, but also being cutting edge in the latest techniques and hottest cuisines. We offer innovative flair to your catering including:

Of course, we also offer traditional wedding catering including:

Whatever your Wedding Catering Needs, Puff ‘n Stuff Catering is there for you whether you have special considerations for food allergies or you are on a tight budget, our wedding team wants to help you create the wedding of you dreams! The best thing you can do is call and set up a no obligation, complimentary consultation with one of our Wedding Experts. No matter what point you are in the planning process, Puff ‘n Stuff Catering is here to help you.

Puff ‘n Stuff Catering offers gourmet, vegan, vegetarian, ethnic and eco-friendly cuisine, as well as full-service beverage, delivery, production, linen and décor services, and professional service and bar staff.

Serving Central Florida and Florida’s West Coast, Puff ‘n Stuff Catering produces events in over 200 venues and has offices in Orlando and Tampa, Florida.

+/- read less
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outs...
ENDORSEMENTS (31)
Puff n Stuff team of wedding professionals provide our clients with excellent customer service, presentations and overall food quality is amazing. They make our venue shine
PROS I KNOW (314) View All 314 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)