Private Receptions, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lexi and Lauren are fantastic! Although they provided day of services, I worked A LOT with Lexi leading up to our wedding and she helped with a ton of stuff, especially things I didn't even think of for the big day! On our wedding day, everything was great and I couldn't have imagined it going as smoothly as it did without them. They were there for everything I or my wedding party needed. Their services are GREAT!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
New York, NY
BLOG

Marrying Tradition with Trend

Private Receptions is a full service wedding planning, design, and production company founded by Nerissa Balland and operated by Lauren Ricciardelli & Lexi Weinberg. The firm specializes in one-of-a-kind weddings that represent their client's unique style, vision and love story.

Private Receptions is dedicated to creating seamless even ts without sacrificing style. Together, Lauren and Lexi alleviate the anxiety and frustration that people often face when orchestrating their own wedding. Their ability to handle difficult situations with grace, and impeccable attention to detail make them a great asset to your dream wedding day.

Based in New York City, we're able to serve you wherever your wedding takes place.

Why Private Receptions?

We're like your therapist, planner, and insurance policy all rolled into one!   Not only do we relieve your worries but we protect your vision, your contractual rights and guide you to make intelligent decisions that will maximize the value of the wedding you deserve. With our personalized services we're able to guide you through the process, whether it's DIY projects or choosing a venue, with ease; creating a wedding as unique as you are.  Planning a wedding is like a full time job, let us at Private Receptions help you to enjoy your wedding day with memories to last a lifetime.

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
PROS I KNOW (62)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)