Pretty Mail calligraphy

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

I found Annie on Wedding Wire and immediately fell in love with her unique calligraphy style. It is beautiful and has a very modern vibe, which is exactly what we were looking for. We first hired her to address the invitations. Each envelope was like a work of art! We had many guests comment on how beautiful they were. We then asked her to do place cards and some small signs for the reception. Again, everything looked fantastic!

Throughout this stress free process Annie was always quick to respond to emails and super easy to work with. Her turnaround time is also very fast. We did everything by email and mail with no problems. In addition to all this, her prices can't be beat! I would highly recommend Annie to any bride!

Pretty Mail calligraphy responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review! Adding pretty details to weddings is a real treat. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience of working together! Congratulations on your wedding!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Oakton and Front Royal, VA 22124

Pretty Mail C A L L I G R A P H Y, est. 2009, offers the service of hand-lettered envelopes, seating cards, signage and other pieces for special events. Annie Lloyd's hand-lettering styles range from elegant and classic to whimsical and fun. Her styles are all consistent and professionally-finished with loose, graceful lines that achieve overall balance. In addition to several variations of a script handwriting style, she offers classic or modern copperplate calligraphy. With wonderful service, she provides a quick turnaround of artful finished products to set the tone for your event.

Envelope addressing starting at $1.75 each

Place cards starting at 75 cents each

Escort cards starting at $1.00 each

Maps, chalkboards, signage and custom art

Inquiries welcome!

Categories: Invitations
Established: 2009
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Annie is wonderful to work with and her fun scripts are so versatile! We've worked together on several weddings and events now and she's always wowed me with her work. She's also flexible and accomodating and always up for new challenges. I highly recommend Annie & Pretty Mail Calligraphy!
Pretty Mail calligraphy is a wedding calligrapher from Oaktown, Va. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland , DC, and northern VA. Pretty Mail calligraphy is a professional wedding calligrapher that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in envelope addressing, wedding signage and escort cards