Presidential Palace

Presidential Palace

Where your ever after begins!

1800 Vintage Dr.
Kenner, LA 70065 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The Presidential Palace, leading provider of all-inclusive wedding receptions in the greater New Orleans area would love to host your wedding, reception or special event.

Schedule an appointment by email, phone or Facebook today, we guarantee the BEST package & pricing for your date.

Our packages include:

• Romantic candlelight dinner in our private bridal suite
  • Private waiter for the couple & immediate families
  • Personal engraved napkins
  • Open bar including mixed drinks, champagne, wine, frozen daiquiris & cappuccino
  • Unlimited food with over 35 hors d'oeuvres
  • China plates, silverware & crystal glassware
  • 55' HD display screen
  • On site security detail

With use of:

• Round or square cake pedestal
  • Toasting champagne flutes
  • Silver cake knife
  • Floral arrangements & candelabras

** NOW OFFERING AN ECONOMY PRICED PACKAGE FOR WEDDINGS OF 100-150 GUESTS***

Why Choose Presidential Palace?

The owners are on site at every event to make sure everything runs smoothly.  We have the largest dance floor around & can accommodate 500 with seating for 250.  We know what you expect for life lasting memories & we provide those services like no other!

Http://PresidentialPalace.com

Check out our 360 degree virtual tour!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My ceremony and reception was held on June 19th at The Presidential Palace. Phil, Diane, & Kevin went beyond my expectations to cater to my every need and make my night memorable. The food was amazing and the service was great! I really enjoyed the private room they offered for my husband and I. I highly recommend Presidential Palace to any future bride.

Presidential Palace responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much! We appreciate you taking the time to write this!! It was our PLEASURE!!!! Stop in anytime or email or facebook us & show us some photos!! We would love to see!!!

ThePresidentialPalace@gmail.com
Facebook.com/PresidentialPalace

• Wedding: 06/19/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
The Presidential Palace has a great atmosphere for a wedding but is still affordable. We love working there and look forward to our next gig there!
Associations I Belong to
504-467-3500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards