Prequels

New York, NY 10012 | map
Products: Custom Products
Services: Design, Printing

About Us

You're getting married, and we're here to write the story of how you got to this moment! Tell us your story, & we do all the work for you!

Click here to view an entire Booklet.

Request your free sample now from denise@prequels.net, or visit us at prequels.net

What Brides Are Saying!

"I had so much fun telling our love story to Denise. She made me feel so comfortable, and it’s usually really hard for me to open to people. It was like sitting with a cup of coffee with a friend and catching up. I think the best part for me was saying out loud all that I feel for my fiancée, realizing how our relationship has evolved."

Who Are We?

The people behind Prequels are Denise Oliveira and Jeremy Sierra. Denise has a master's degree in journalism from Columbia University, and Jeremy has a master's in creative writing from The New School. We both live in New York and love to work with couples all over the country. We do all our work by telephone, so no matter where you are, we look forward to working with you.

Why Are We Called "Prequels"?

Because we write about everything that happened before your big day! We believe that major milestones in life, including your wedding, are a culmination of what came before. Your wedding is much more than an event, it is a celebration of the relationship you have built. That’s why we’re called “Prequels.” We want to help you share your journey leading up to your big day!

347-741-8225
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards