Premier Planning Services, Inc.

Premier Planning Services, Inc.

Extraordinary Events Take Flight

Edina, MN 55435 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Newly engaged? The possibilities of your wedding are swirling around you. The season. The date. The locale. The dresses. The colors.

What can start out as the most exciting time for a couple may quickly take on a life of its own. Minnesota based Premier Planning Services Inc. is here to manage the life of your wedding. The twists and turns. The details and decisions. The I dos and must-haves. Sometimes a wedding can overwhelm. We can be as involved as you want us to be. Some of what we do best is:

• Keep you on task with a detailed plan that can take you from now until you write your last thank you card.
  • Surround you with a tried and trusted team of photographers, bands, florists, caterers and other wedding professionals – vetted by us but chosen by you to fulfill the vision of your wedding.
  • Guide you through as your wedding planner, project manager, etiquette advisor and confidant.

There’s lots to do, so let’s get started.  Call us for a complimentary consultation at 952.922.3859.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had not planned to hire a wedding planner as I have had experience in planning large events and felt competent to plan our daughters wedding, however after being referred by so many friends to Premier Planning Services, I decided to meet with Rita Swanson. She and her team were amazing! Her relationship with the vendors was hugely valuable as she set up all of the appointments, negotiated the terms (she saved us money!) , kept detailed records for our budget and was extremely attentive to every detail. She is obviously highly regarded in the industry as the vendors clearly wanted to please her (she is, after all the repeat customer bringing in clients). Rita and her team are extremely professional but also conveyed a genuine spirit of warmth and enthusiasm for our events and wish for making our daughters dreams come true. I felt as if a friend were helping us - i definitely would recommend Rita Swanson and Premier Planning Services for any event!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Associations I Belong to
Premier Planning Services, Inc. is a wedding Planner from Minneapolis, MN. We service weddings througout the local area, including St. Paul, Twin Cities Metro Area, and Minnesota. Premier Planning Services, Inc. is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Minneapolis, Minnesota wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Planning and Coordinating
952-922-3859
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards