Premier Entertainment Services, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our DJ, Chris, was AMAZING! He really got the crowd moving and continued that throughtout the evening! He was attentive and made sure everything we wanted played happened!! He has an easy to use system that allowed us to update songs we wanted throughout the process. He was very responsive to emails and calls. He was stress free and made decisions easy to make! He had all the songs we wanted and worked with my dad for a special suprise for me. He helped make my wedding day perfect! I highly recommend him for any DJ need. I will only use and recommend Chris from Premier Entertainment from now on!!

Premier Entertainment Services, LLC responded with the following comments:

You two were absolutely AMAZING! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your most special day in your lives.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
10805 Sunset Office Dr Suite 300, St Louis, MO 63127
BLOG

The Non-Cheesy DJ Alternative in the St Louis Area... "DJs Cusomized to YOU!"

Details
Categories: DJ
Premier Entertainment Services, LLC is a wedding DJ from St Louis. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St Charles, Ballwin, and Maryland Heights. Premier Entertainment Services, LLC is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the St Louis DJ wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Receptions, Parties, Bars, Birthdays, Corporate Events and Anniversaries.