Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
06/07/2015

From day 1 i was excited to have my wedding at the Poughkeepsie Grand. Michelle was great to work with and she was so accommodating to any request I made and responded to every question or concern I had in a timely manner. On the day of my wedding they decorated the ceremony space, the cocktail hour space and the reception area perfectly to what I had envisioned! My wedding day ran so smoothly thanks to the great staff at the Grand! Who could forget to mention the food???? OMG there was so much and every thing I ate was delicious, and every guest I asked said the food was marvelous! Would I recommend this place to a friend YES I would.... The package we chose was perfect for our budget and included so many extras that you would have to pay extra for at other locations! Great place oh and if you do stay the night the room is grand, and breakfast the next morning was abundant and very tasty! 5 star service!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
40 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel is a city hotel located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, only blocks away from the historic Hudson River. We welcome guests with a stylish waterfall and custom blown glass lighting fixtures in our lobby. We offer an in-house bar/restaurant, The Market St. Bar & Grill. Our ballrooms and functions hallway are beautifully finished with crystal chandeliers, luxurious wallpaper, crown molding, etc…Our Terrace Garden offers a unique patio area for all your wedding photography needs.  All Overnight guests will receive a Complimentary Full Hot American Style Breakfast.

Make your wedding an affair to remember. At the Grand Hotel, you'll find culinary-inspired cuisine, impeccable, personalized service and spacious accommodations-- all in one convenient yet extraordinary location.Our two ballrooms are elegant and inviting with the Regency Ballroom accommodating up to 300 people with a dance floor and the Terrace Ballroom up to 216 with a dance floor. Our professional staff is trained to meet your every need, right down to the smallest detail. Work with one of our wedding planners and select from a number of packages that will help you create the event of your dreams within a realistic budget.

+/- read less