Posche Hair Artistry, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Natalie is PHENOMENAL! I would give her 100 stars if I could! She was very responsive over e-mail from the very beginning. I went to her home for my hair and make up trial and she was SO welcoming and easy to talk to. She wasn't judgmental or pushy with any ideas and was happy to change my make-up or hair around. She also did the hair and make-up for myself and my matron of honor and the make-up for my mother and mother in law. They LOVED how they looked! Everything was flawless and we didn't look like drag queens :) She spent about three hours with all of us and some of my other girlfriends during the day and helped everyone out if they needed some extra hairspray or a bobbypin.

Her work is amazing and her personality is lovely to be around! She has helped me out with some of my own personal make up questions and is just a calm and kind person to have around during your wedding day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Rockville, MD 20852

Adding a touch of Posche to every glamorous affair!

Posche Hair is made up of a sweet and talented team of on-site hair and make-up artists. Bringing years of combined experience in the beauty industry along with the latest styles and trends to any location or venue of your choice. When it matters most you can trust us to have you looking stunning on your most ... read more

Posche Hair is made up of a sweet and talented team of on-site hair and make-up artists. Bringing years of combined experience in the beauty industry along with the latest styles and trends to any location or venue of your choice. When it matters most you can trust us to have you looking stunning on your most special day.

Please contact us today, we'd be happy to explore the needs of your event!

301.674.5485/  www.poschehair.com / hair@poschehair.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2010
Accepts: Cash, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Natalie with Posche Hair is as talented and professional as they come! I refer her to almost every bride that I come in contact with because not only does she make them look beautiful, but she is a pleasure to work with. She is always willing to go above and beyond, and will leave you feeling gorgeous- inside and out!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)