Ponte Winery and Ponte Vineyard Inn

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I stayed at the Ponte Winery Inn prior to our wedding, and the night of the wedding. It is an absolutely gorgeous Inn, with breathtaking view of the surrounding vineyards. I also booked a larger suite that my bridesmaids and I stayed in the night prior to our wedding. We had a great time, service was outstanding, I would love to stay there again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
35053 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA 92591
BLOG

A Day in the Country

It's the most important day of your life. You deserve a setting that rises to the occasion. The spectacular natural surroundings of the Temecula Wine Country, the lush gardens and grounds, and the tranquil, romantic ambience make Ponte Winery and Ponte Vineyard Inn the perfect place for your special day. Treat yourself, your family, and your guests to the truly memorable experience of a Southern California Wine Country wedding.

Located in the heart of Temecula Wine Country and nestled among 300 acres of vineyards and gardens, Ponte Family Estate is the most elegant winery in the area. Our wedding packages offer gourmet catering for parties up to 400, expert event planning services, our fabulous wines to toast to your happiness, a stay in our new 60-room boutique hotel and much, much more.

Ponte Family Estate offers two beautiful locations for your ceremony: Our Vineyard Garden surrounded by vineyards in the romantic setting of our working winery, or the courtyard garden at Ponte Vineyard Inn set against our pond and the intimate mission style boutique inn. All locations have stunning panoramic views of the vineyards and the mountains of the Temecula Valley.

The Estate can accommodate a variety of reception sizes in several locations such as our 4,800 square foot Vineyard Pavilion for parties up to 400 or our romantic and sophistocated Barrel Room with aging wine barrels from floor to ceiling.

For more information please call us directly at 877-314-9463.  We look forward to celebrating your special day with you and congratulations on your engagement!

+/- read less