Pomegranate Paper Co.

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

You can't put a price on love.

However, when it came to planning my wedding I quickly realized just what expensive taste I have and decided quickly that I have to! As froogle as I try to be there is still a certain je ne sais quoi that each item I pick must have. It's innate, and must feel right without ANY hesitation.

When I saw Tammi & Rochelle's designs I wanted them all! In other words I needed guidance for what I want didn't exist. I came for my appointment with ideas, but no concrete evidence. What I asked for was elegance, vintage, rustic, and modern. HUH????!!!! Well guess what? From the minute I sat down I knew that biancasworld was at ease...

VARIETY VARIETY SO MUCH VARIETY IN:
-colors
-textures
-designs
-pricing
-ideas, creativity, and even a feeling of individuality with every piece.

What I respect most about T & J is their natural gift of art. They helped me create what was in my head and allowed it be even prettier than I could ever imagine. Their business style allows a bride like myself to feel true harmony. Their prices are EXTREMELY reasonable, but honestly I don't think you can put a price on what they do.

T & J FACTS:
-quick to respond to client
-friendly and polite

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
2807 Waterfall lane, Simi Valley, CA 93065
BLOG
We specialize in custom-made invitations featuring a variety of styles to fit both your preference and budget! From a classic single-sheet invitation to the popular folded pocket enclosure, we can create the perfect first impression for your most special day. Add to that all the matching accessories including programs, menus, place cards, and more, and you have a wedding celebration that is as unique as you are.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s