Poffie Girls

Poffie Girls

Gastonia, NC
704.866.0198   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

All I can say is WOW... Poffie Girls is above the rest! I went in there to try on wedding dresses as I had heard great things about Poffie Girls. The very first time I tried on dresses I found the ONE! Poffie Girls has such a great selection and their staff is so friendly. They truly make you feel like the only bride in the store. The staff helped me pick out the dress, earrings, a bracelet and my veil. Not only did I find my wedding dress there, but I ordered my bridesmaids dresses and my rehearsal dinner dress there as well. They have a great selection and it was a one-stop shop for my dress needs. On my wedding day I got so many compliments on my dress and several people said they had never seen a dress like it! I felt really special and I knew I made the right choice. I was SO happy with my Poffie Girls experience I'd HIGHLY recommend it to future brides!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
512 South New Hope Road, Gastonia, NC 28054

Serving the greater Charlotte, NC, area

... read more

Serving the greater Charlotte, NC, area

Regular Store Hours –

Monday, Tuesday, Wednedsay 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Thursday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM Friday & Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Sunday CLOSED

Upon your arrival at our 1917 plantation home, we will surround you with romance, sophistication and elegance. Walk into our grand foyer and your personal Bridal Consultant will greet you. Your Consultant will be with you through your entire experience – assisting you in choosing your ultimate gown and finding the perfect compliment in Bridal Party attire.

Poffie Girls is recognized for the special attention given to each customer. Whether you are here to choose your bridal gown, bridesmaid gowns or your prom gown, each consultant will share their knowledge and expertise until you are in the perfect gown.

Our consultants use their personal experience and vast knowledge in finding the perfect gown or special occasion dress. These extraordinary employees work together to make Poffie Girls a family. When you enter or historic plantation home you become a part of our daily lives and a part of our Poffie Girls family.

~Poffie Girls has been chosen for The Knot’s, “ Best in Weddings”, as voted by local brides every year since 2007.

~The Gaston Gazette has honored Poffie Girls in their yearly “Best of Gaston” section as the best bridal and formal boutique in Gaston County voted on by the public.

~An episode of the” Platinum Weddings” TV show, was filmed in the setting of Poffie Girls beautiful bridal boutique and featured one of Poffie Girls brides choosing her bridal gown.

+/- read less
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Poffie Girls is a wedding and bridal attire store from Gastonia, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte, Lincolnton, and Huntersville. Poffie Girls is a professional wedding gown boutique that has been part of the bridal gown wedding industry for 39 years. We specialize in designer wedding gowns and bridal attire