Poetic Twist

Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Letterpress, Recycled Paper
About Us

Welcome to Poetic Twist your source for couture event stationery for Weddings,Social and Business.

We specialize in custom design invitations, thank you cards and Destination weddings. You can select from one of our ready made invitations or we can design a custom invitation to dazzle your guest. So whether you need day of event items such as menus, programs or seating charts allow us to place a twist on your event.

Contact us 404-593-0177 or email design@poetictwist.com for more information!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service I received in using Poetic Twist for my wedding stationery was hands down AWESOME! The owner Tamika Quick provided everything and more as a wedding vendor in her creativity, professionalism, wonderful customer service and most importantly patience. All the qualities a future bride yearns for in a vendor while trying to create the most perfect day possible she was definitely a breath a fresh air in all the chaos that comes with planning a wedding!!! Another ‘Wow Factor’ with Poetic Twist is that a part of that great service, they stuff, label and affix your postage to your invitations as well, eliminating the most tedious tasks of handling invitations. All I had to do was take them straight to the post office. I could only rate up to 5 stars, but Poetic Twist should definitely receive 10 stars! I highly recommend Poetic Twist not only for wedding invitations, but any of your stationery needs as they also created my bridal shower invitations, programs, menu cards, etc. Of all the things we brides- to- be have to worry about you can cross wedding stationery off your list if you choose Poetic Twist!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Services Used: Invitations
Poetic Twist is a wedding invitation company from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Marietta, Norcross, and Buckhead. Poetic Twist is a professional wedding invitation designer that has been part of the Atlanta, GA wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in custom wedding invitations, birthday invitations, baby invitations, graduation invitations and event invitations, custom monograms, business branding
404-593-0177
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards