Platinum Lining Events

Profile Picture
Jade
1 Review
08/02/2014

Platinum Lining Events was great! I met LaDawn July 2013 not knowing what to expect for hiring a Wedding Planner. That day I was ready to sign up but she insisted we think about it. I knew I wanted to hire her from Day 1 and I can say it was definitely worth it. Over the year of planning she was very helpful. We stayed close to our budget and on time with wedding tasks. Any issue that may have come about from any other outside hired Vendor she was there getting all issues resolved. Every Bride stresses about thier big day but I can guarantee you LaDawn will help you make it go by as painless as possible, smiling and holding your hand. It truly was a breeze with Platinum Lining Events. I couldn't have planned my wedding without her. Platinum Lining Events provides platinum service.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
1551 W. 13th Street, Unit 105, Upland, CA 91786
BLOG

Providing Solutions to Wedding Planning

Platinum Lining Events has become one of Southern California's premier event planning and design company of choice for savvy, stylish clients looking to have a unique custom wedding.

We pride ourselves in our passion for event planning, a commitment for customer service, our attention to detail and our fresh, contemporary approach to planning events.

PLE is a boutique event planning company that specializes in Weddings. PLE offers a range of planning packages from Comprehensive to Day-of Coordination. Depending on your planning needs and budget, we will customize a package that best suits you and your desires for the event. PLE is dedicated to creating a one-on-one experience.  Whether you need a little direction or a lot of professional guidance during your planning process, we can provide you a range of services to bring you total peace of mind.

Details