Lancaster, PA

Profile Picture
Holland
1 Review
11/29/2014

Jonnaysa was amazing! My venue required a lot of extra work and attention to detail and Jonnaysa was on top of it all! I tend to stress out about things but my bridesmaids kept telling me how calm and relaxed I was on the day of and I told them it was because I knew Jonnaysa had everything covered...and she did! I would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Lancaster, PA 17554
BLOG

Coordinating your special day, your way!

Planned Perfection was established in 2006, and since then has grown as one of the leading Central PA Wedding Planning Companies.

Through Planned Perfection, Jonnaysa hopes to provide couples with the wedding they've always dreamed of, without the stress or headaches that come with the planning and organization.  Planned Perfection strives to make sure that you, your family and your friends can relax and enjoy your special day.  As a wedding coordinator, Jonnaysa is dedicated to her clients, demonstrates impressive organizational skills and attention to detail, and works hard to make wedding dreams become a reality.

Please contact us today to learn how we can assist you with your one and only special day!

21 North Prince Street

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
PROS I KNOW (102) View All 102 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)