Favorite

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I had the privilege of having Jonnaysa and Diana both at my wedding and I am so glad I did. They made sure everyone was where they needed to be and kept tabs on everyone and everything. My wedding would not have been what it was without these two. They are fabulous women who know how to get the job done. From assembling my last minute babys breath buckets and dragging around my corn hole boards to bustling my dress and helping keep my groom and his guys in line, they did it all! I'm lucky enough to get to occasionally work with J and Diana and my husband said to me "No wonder you love your job so much, they are the best!" Highly recommend Planned Perfection for any kind of event!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Lancaster, PA 17554
BLOG

Coordinating your special day, your way!

Planned Perfection was established in 2006, and since then has grown as one of the leading Central PA Wedding Planning Companies.

Through Planned Perfection, Jonnaysa hopes to provide couples with the wedding they've always dreamed of, without the stress or headaches that come with the planning and organization.  Planned Perfection strives to make sure that you, your family and your friends can relax and enjoy your special day.  As a wedding coordinator, Jonnaysa is dedicated to her clients, demonstrates impressive organizational skills and attention to detail, and works hard to make wedding dreams become a reality.

Please contact us today to learn how we can assist you with your one and only special day!

21 North Prince Street