Plan It Perfect

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rachel was absolutely awesome!! At first my parents were hesitant on getting a day of wedding planner but as it got closer to the wedding they realized that it was going to take a lot to put all of the logistics together with the guests and vendors. They wanted to enjoy too--- so we hired Rachel! She was extremely professional and she knew exactly what she needed to get done. She contacted all of our vendors with the final details and she put together a day of itinerary. I have to say that I was not stressed AT ALL the few weeks before... and it was because of Rachel. Rachel was the best money that we ever spent on the wedding- my husband, parents and I tribute our wonderful day to Rachel. Thanks Rachel- I would recommend you and your services 110%

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
516 N. Charles Street, Suite 308, Baltimore, MD 21201

As seen on NBC and in STYLE, Capitol File, and Baltimore Magazine!

Celebrating your special occasion does not mean you must resign to being overwhelmed throughout the entire process!  No matter how much – or how little – assistance you need, Plan It Perfect provides the guidance, support, and knowledge that will transform your vision into an exceptional reality!

Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
I've worked with many wedding planners throughout my DJing career and I can say without hesitation that Rachel is at the top of my list. She's simply amazing and a complete delight to work with. Her creative ideas, organizational skills and attention to detail(s) is beyond admirable. All that aside, what I was perhaps most impressed with was Rachel's communication. From the moment she contacted me weeks before the wedding all the way through the conclusion of the reception, she was there to answer any questions I had quickly and clearly. She treated every vendor, myself included, as equals and with the utmost respect. I could go on raving about Rachel and Plan It Perfect, but I'll simply conclude by saying that if you're looking for a wedding planner with the experience and creative edge to make your special day truly one of a kind, you've found her! I'm sincerely looking forward to working with Rachel again.
PROS I KNOW (65)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)