Plan It Perfect

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rachel was absolutely awesome!! At first my parents were hesitant on getting a day of wedding planner but as it got closer to the wedding they realized that it was going to take a lot to put all of the logistics together with the guests and vendors. They wanted to enjoy too--- so we hired Rachel! She was extremely professional and she knew exactly what she needed to get done. She contacted all of our vendors with the final details and she put together a day of itinerary. I have to say that I was not stressed AT ALL the few weeks before... and it was because of Rachel. Rachel was the best money that we ever spent on the wedding- my husband, parents and I tribute our wonderful day to Rachel. Thanks Rachel- I would recommend you and your services 110%

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
516 N. Charles Street, Suite 308, Baltimore, MD 21201

As seen on NBC and in STYLE, Capitol File, and Baltimore Magazine!

Celebrating your special occasion does not mean you must resign to being overwhelmed throughout the entire process!  No matter how much – or how little – assistance you need, Plan It Perfect provides the guidance, support, and knowledge that will transform your vision into an exceptional reality!

Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists...
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 2
PROS I KNOW (63)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)