Plan It Perfect

Plan It Perfect

As seen on NBC and in STYLE, Capitol File, and Baltimore Magazine!

516 N. Charles Street
Suite 308
Baltimore, MD 21201 | map
Weddings: Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Celebrating your special occasion does not mean you must resign to being overwhelmed throughout the entire process!  No matter how much – or how little – assistance you need, Plan It Perfect provides the guidance, support, and knowledge that will transform your vision into an exceptional reality!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel was absolutely awesome!! At first my parents were hesitant on getting a day of wedding planner but as it got closer to the wedding they realized that it was going to take a lot to put all of the logistics together with the guests and vendors. They wanted to enjoy too--- so we hired Rachel! She was extremely professional and she knew exactly what she needed to get done. She contacted all of our vendors with the final details and she put together a day of itinerary. I have to say that I was not stressed AT ALL the few weeks before... and it was because of Rachel. Rachel was the best money that we ever spent on the wedding- my husband, parents and I tribute our wonderful day to Rachel. Thanks Rachel- I would recommend you and your services 110%

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Associations I Belong to
410-685-4765
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards