PIXER Video Productions

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I am so glad we decided to hire a videographer! It was probably on of the best decisions we made! We are so happy with our wedding video and working with Tony from Pixer Productions was great! We watch our video all the time! It is so great to be able to watch it all happen, even the parts you weren't there to see! I felt like I missed out on a lot rushing around making sure I spoke to all my guests and I am soo glad we had Tony there to capture a lot of great moments we would have missed out on! Most definitely recommend Pixer Productions! The quality of service is outstanding and at an amazing price!!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
2070 North Bay Drive, Cleveland, OH 44094

www.pixerpro.com

Pixer Video offers 3 packages from $949. Video taped in all digital HD widescreen format. See site for sample videos and detailed packages.  Please viist our website at pixerpro.com, or contact us at 216.577.6916.

Details
Style: Traditional
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Slideshow/Montage
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Tony is an exceptionally creative videographer. He artistic eye and attentional to detail has made him one of the best videographers in the North East Ohio area.
PIXER Video Productions is a wedding videographer from Cleveland ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ne Ohio, Akron, Canton, Ashtabula, and Youngstown. PIXER Video Productions is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Cleveland Ohio wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in capturing your special day for a lifetime of memories.