Pink Lily Press

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Victoria definitely deserves the 5 star review! I went through about 7 iterations of the invitation and they turned our just as I had envisioned. It was a pleasure to work with her, throughout every draft she responded very promptly, quicker than I could reply! I would definitely use Pink Lily Press services again and recommend to all of my friends!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97211

Customizable wedding, save the date and event invitations.

Customizable wedding, save the date and event invitations.

Pink Lily Press began in 2007 by Jennifer Sutherland, and this year she has partnered with Victoria Frankland. Our love of bold, simple and elegant design brought us together, and with our combined expertise we help you design the most amazing invitations.

Every design is fully customizable from color to font to image. We enjoy working with you to get just the right nuance that sets the tone for your special day.

Visit our website or our Etsy shop for additional reviews and a full gallery of our stationery and invitation designs.

Please contact us with any question you might have at pinklilypress@gmail.com

Thank you for considering us for your special occasion,

Victoria and Jennifer

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2007
Accepts: Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)