Pink City Artistry

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Afton is great! Responded to every email, stupid question, and a last minute change. I planned from out of state and Afton was willing to meet me for my trial with my limited availability. My trial was beautiful and lasted through the rain. For the day of, I looked great after crying through my entire ceremony and crying again during my sister's speech. I loved my look!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15644
We are on location Pittsburgh make-up artists for weddings, events, and editorial.  We started  Pink City Artistry because Weddings are our weakness!  We absolutely love what we do...how may people can actually say that?    Afton Garrighan and Alyssa Lippert studied at Bella Capelli, and graduated with their cosmetology license.   A fton attended Cosmix school of make-up.  Graduated, and is now a certified make-up artist specializing in airbrush make-up.  Alyssa then studied under Afton for make-up, and now also specializes in airbrush make-up.   We use Dinair airbrush foundation which is hypoallergenic, water resistant, silicone free, and paraben free.  We use a varity of make-up from MAC, benefit, urban decay, and BH cosmetics.

Details