Pink City Artistry

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I had heard via word-of-mouth about Afton and Pink City Artistry in regards to bridal make-up. I was having a hard time finding not only someone who was in my budget, yet also someone that did not "over do" bridal make-up as I do not wear a lot of make-up on a daily basis as it is.

Afton truly went above and beyond! First, she came to my house for the trial and completely put me at ease. We decided on airbrush make-up (which I wouldn't have chosen anything else), and I truly couldn't believe how amazing and natural I looked!

The day of the wedding, she was at my house and ready to go early, as we had 7 people getting their make-up done that morning. She worked and worked and worked some more, all with a smile on her face and lots of awesome small talk (her bubbly personality helps to calm any pre-wedding nerves).

I wish I could post a picture to the review, as I couldn't have imagined my wedding day without her as a part of it! Would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15644
We are on location Pittsburgh make-up artists for weddings, events, and editorial.  We started  Pink City Artistry because Weddings are our weakness!  We absolutely love what we do...how may people can actually say that?    Afton Garrighan and Alyssa Lippert studied at Bella Capelli, and graduated with their cosmetology license.   Afton attended Cosmix school of make-up.  Graduated, and is now a certified make-up artist specializing in airbrush make-up.  Alyssa then studied under Afton for make-up, and now also specializes in airbrush make-up.   We use Dinair airbrush foundation which is hypoallergenic, water resistant, silicone free, and paraben free.  We use a varity of make-up from MAC, benefit, urban decay, and BH cosmetics.

+/- read less